• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show/Battle of the Sexest Ideas

In summary, this conversation is about a show that is supposed to have 56 participants. The participants will compete in different recipes. There is not a thread specifically for this show, but someone is trying to figure out what recipes to compete in.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I have my first couples/battle of the sexest show coming up with supposedly 56 plp. Is there a thread on this, like how and what to do with the recipes that they can compete on. I was thinking about the Jerk Chicken Nachos, ladies can do the round stone and the men can use the lg bar pan. I can do the dessert.

My host wants to do the Taste of Tropic theme. Any help would be nice. I figured i would start my opening short and sweet with just the basics on how to use the tools they will be using and go over the CW/SA/SW and head for the kitchen where my Host and her partner would be the leaders. I am probably rambling on and should just stop and see if anyone has an Idea that may help me. TIA:)

The Aloha Pizza would be a good race recipe. If you want to keep them to 1 recipe that is one that EVERYONE goes back for seconds with and it makes enough to please everyone.

You could always have the girls do something that's grilled and the guys do a dessert. LOL switch up some culinary stereotypes.. :) No matter what you decide to do, best of luck -- 56 people? Maybe you'll have a $2k show!!

This sounds like so much fun! Keep us posted on how it goes! Good Luck:)

pchefinski said:
You could always have the girls do something that's grilled and the guys do a dessert. LOL switch up some culinary stereotypes.. :) No matter what you decide to do, best of luck -- 56 people? Maybe you'll have a $2k show!!

That is what I am doing tonight. It is a football party theme and couples. So, the guys are decorating the football cake and the women are cooking the new rib recipe in the DCB.

I hope it goes well!
Layla

Related to Couples Show/Battle of the Sexest Ideas

What is a Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas?

A Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and party where both men and women can come together and learn new recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and compete in friendly cooking challenges.

Who can attend a Couples Show?

Anyone can attend a Couples Show! It is open to couples, singles, and friends of any age who are interested in cooking and having a good time.

How long does a Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas last?

The length of a Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas can vary depending on the number of attendees and the activities planned, but typically they last around 2-3 hours.

Do I need to have cooking experience to attend a Couples Show?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend a Couples Show. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide tips and techniques along the way. It's a great way to learn new skills and have fun in the kitchen!

What can I expect at a Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas?

At a Couples Show/Battle of the Sexiest Ideas, you can expect to learn new recipes, participate in cooking challenges, and have a great time with your friends and loved ones. There will also be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products and earn host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wellscooking
Replies