• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

In summary, Sandy isWave 2 but she is coming in Wednesday. Anyone staying Wednesday night?Yeah!!! My DH doesn't have any vacation time to stay with DD... but she will go to daycare with her friends during the day like she normaly does.... I am really excited about meeting everyone!!I'm getting really excited, too! I'm used to really big (60,000 people +), really motivating conventions. I'm looking forward to the more intimate size, but still really motivating!
Hey... I've got to be proud of what I have earned... whatever that might be! (I've learned from the best, but maybe I have a bit of "PS" inborn in my 'tude!!!!)

mommyhugz1978 said:
She seems to be feeling better.... and is so far ( knock on wood) staying out of the bathroom....... Though she did fall asleep at 530pm last night and woke up at 6am this morning so I dont' know if that is a good sign or not.

I'd say that sleeping 12+ hours was good! It means her body was trying to recuperate (sp?) and hopefully she is on the mend.

Katie, I'll make sure you get your Stripper Star Ribbon at the Meet 'n' Greet.

How's this for silly? I thought that since the stars are how we "promote" here, we should have ribbons on our buttons, like the ribbons we get at conference. So I'm printing some up and bringing them to Chicago (with some sticky tape), so we can have "recognition" at the bar. :D

chefann said:

How's this for silly? I thought that since the stars are how we "promote" here, we should have ribbons on our buttons, like the ribbons we get at conference. So I'm printing some up and bringing them to Chicago (with some sticky tape), so we can have "recognition" at the bar. :D

Silly? You? No! Oh, wait, that wasn't about you personally. Nevermind...

I think that is a GREAT idea... espeically for those of us that won't have many PC ribbons... we need to feel special, too.

katie0128 said:
I'd say that sleeping 12+ hours was good! It means her body was trying to recuperate (sp?) and hopefully she is on the mend.

She seems to be acting like her self today... which is good...... but I am keeping her out of daycare for the rest of the week...just to be sure....

I'm sure the other moms would say thank you if they knew!

chefann said:

Just as long as none of us are going to be hung over. the bar drunk LOL........ I want to feel special... I think everyone will know who we are at conference hehehe!!!

katie0128 said:
I'm sure the other moms would say thank you if they knew!

When I called yesterday to let them know she would be out for the rest of the week.. apparently she is not the only one out with the same stuff..... it seems to be a little bug going around.

chefann said:

Great, now I'm going to have to get posting. I can't have a naked button. ;)

22 posts left to go?

keep it up Rebecca....... be a stripper with us!!! LMAO!!

O.k. then....19 left (does this make me a post sl*t?) LOL!

Yep! Mom would be proud!

Katie,
I just sent you a PM with my cell phone number.

Yeah...I just had to explain the whole "stripper" thing to my DH. VERY funny!

I have to explain the whole "stripper" thing to my DH as well...... he looked at me strangely and asked if he needs to worry while I am in chicago!!! LMAO

I have a very funny picture of my Director, um.... posing.... with the long pillows they have on the beds in the Hilton. I'm not allowed to show it to her DH. :DSo, your husband might need to worry. :)

When I tried to explain to DH, he just rolled his eye and walked away mumbling, "that is stupid... you all have a problem"...

MEN!

Men are the cause of the two biggest annoyances in a woman's life...

MENstrual and MENopause...

Today: June 22nd

Days until Wave 1: 17!!!!

Today is my gradma's 91st birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAM!!! And I almost forgot... no wait, I DID forget... Tuesday was my brother's 22nd birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!! (Not like they will actually see this, but makes me feel better:D )

chefann said:
I have a very funny picture of my Director, um.... posing.... with the long pillows they have on the beds in the Hilton. I'm not allowed to show it to her DH. :D

So, your husband might need to worry. :)

He didn't' worry too much last year... well cause I didn't' know anyone... now I know one heck of a lot of fellow cheffers.......... so he is worrying this year slightly........ he hasn't seen all of the photos from last year's conference.. i don't' think he ever will... he would have been mortified!!!

katie0128 said:
Men are the cause of the two biggest annoyances in a woman's life...

MENstrual and MENopause...

My DH gave me a look with his mouth hitting the floor going " OH MAN" "but don't' for get about the FUNman"... or is the funion???? LMAO

mommyhugz1978 said:
He didn't' worry too much last year... well cause I didn't' know anyone... now I know one heck of a lot of fellow cheffers.......... so he is worrying this year slightly........ he hasn't seen all of the photos from last year's conference.. i don't' think he ever will... he would have been mortified!!!

I think I'm gonna tell DH that HO bans cameras so we can't take any pictures and will have none to share! His sense of humor when it comes to this stuff is, well, no existant!

I am glad to see that my DH is not the only one who has a non existent since of humor when it comes to these types of things.

Today: June 23nd

Days until Wave 1: 16!!!!

Wow! Today makes it 15 years that DH and I have been together. We dated for almost 5 years before we got married and just had our 10th anniversary. 15 years and I'm only 32... WOW that's a long time...

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am glad to see that my DH is not the only one who has a non existent since of humor when it comes to these types of things.

Don't you wish we could just give them a pill to have them grow a sense of humor?

One less dayToday: Sunday, June 24

Days until Wave 1: 15!!!

Can you believe this thread was started at 41 days until????

WOW! Is anyone else getting that fluttery feeling in the tummy?

My business needs such a strong kick in the you know what that I can hardly stand it any more! Not to mention that I can really, REALLY TRUELY not wait to meet you all!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
Me me me!!! I'm so excited for Conference, and to meet everyone from here, and to introduce my recruit to the wonderful world of Conference (she signed in Jan - Hi, Renee!!), and to learn about the new products, and and and...
:D

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!

katie0128 said:
Don't you wish we could just give them a pill to have them grow a sense of humor?

Oh they so need that...... hmmm maybe we need to talk to the federal drug administration about prescribing men those types of pills LOL:D

Today: Monday, June 25

Days until Wave 1: 14!!! - TWO WEEKS!!! Can you believe we are almost there??? Now to figure out how I'm going to pay for everything...

(John - thanks for posting the countdown for Sunday... was having a really bad day and completely forgot about doing it!)

I am so looking forward to excaping DH & the 4 little ones (7,6,2,1). I need a break and an oppurtunity to get excited about my business again. I am very excited.

I wonder if Chicago is ready for us!!!! I am so dang excited about going this year!!!!! my poor DH is not going to know what to do without me.. yes he will he is gong fishing with our DD...... I hope they have fun!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
... he hasn't seen all of the photos from last year's conference.. i don't' think he ever will... he would have been mortified!!!

AND so would I!!!

Hey roomie - we are almost there again:D

pampered1224 said:

My business needs such a strong kick in the you know what that I can hardly stand it any more! Not to mention that I can really, REALLY TRUELY not wait to meet you all!

ME ME ME!!!!!!

I am soooo right there with ya! :D

PCGINA said:
AND so would I!!!

Hey roomie - we are almost there again:D

Hey Roomie..... are you getting excitied yet???!!! We missed you yesterday at the picnic at Silver Falls... I had to leave early... I wasn't feeling to hot:eek: everyone seems to think I am prego to and including DH........ I won't take a test ... until after 07/01/07..... LONG STORY!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Hey Roomie..... are you getting excitied yet???!!! We missed you yesterday at the picnic at Silver Falls... I had to leave early... I wasn't feeling to hot:eek: everyone seems to think I am prego to and including DH........ I won't take a test ... until after 07/01/07..... LONG STORY!!

I don't care when you take the test as long as it is before conference AND you tell us the results!!! Now we are going to have to monitor you at the meet 'n greet... no drinking for you...

katie0128 said:
I don't care when you take the test as long as it is before conference AND you tell us the results!!! Now we are going to have to monitor you at the meet 'n greet... no drinking for you...

You guys can monitor me all you want.. but even if I am prego or not I can't drink at all... for a couple of reasons 1. I am allergic to Liquor 2. Religious reasons I am Mormon. and yes I don't' even drink coffee...... But if I have taken the test..... by then I will share it with everyone at the meet'n greet!!! :)

OMG- I'm such an insensitive clod. I didn't even think about that when I suggested the bar for our meet 'n' greet. I apologize. Unfortunately, too many people are planning to go there now that it would be a royal pain to switch locations. Can I buy you a fruit juice or something (that evening) to make up for it, Leah?

chefann said:
OMG- I'm such an insensitive clod. I didn't even think about that when I suggested the bar for our meet 'n' greet. I apologize. Unfortunately, too many people are planning to go there now that it would be a royal pain to switch locations. Can I buy you a fruit juice or something (that evening) to make up for it, Leah?

Hey Ann - I'm not Leah, but just wanted to chime in (I always have an opinion!:rolleyes: )
I think it's fine to meet at the Bar - they serve non-alcoholic drinks too. Which is what I will be drinking at the Meet n Greet! ;)

I know they serve non-alc drinks, but some people choose not to even go to establishments that serve liquor. And I'd hate to accidentally exclude someone because of that.

Of course I can't speak for Leah either but she sounds excited about the meet 'n greet so I don't think the place matters. It's the greeting that makes the difference. Don't worry your pretty little head about it Ann!

BethCooks4U said:
Of course I can't speak for Leah either but she sounds excited about the meet 'n greet so I don't think the place matters. It's the greeting that makes the difference. Don't worry your pretty little head about it Ann!

Yeah - that's what I was trying to say too. Don't beat yourself up! You are doing a good job organizing this for all of us.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - that's what I was trying to say too. Don't beat yourself up! You are doing a good job organizing this for all of us.

Ditto from me!

Today: Tuesday, June 26

Days until Wave 1: 13

'Bout time, Katie!

BTW- if you still have those 2 extra buttons, bring them to the meet n greet. I sent 2 out to Amanda already.

chefann said:

I kinda figured it was a bar.. and aslong as they have soda or water I will be fine... and you didnt' offend me in the least little bit... I might be Mormon and I might not drink but I dont' always act like it.... so no worries!!

If you guys offend me I would be the first to tell you..... it's okay really it is......

I just worry (too much) about what people think, and "Am I offending them?"

So we're good. Good.
:)

Your not the only one that worries about that!!!

chefann said:
'Bout time, Katie!

BTW- if you still have those 2 extra buttons, bring them to the meet n greet. I sent 2 out to Amanda already.

Yeah - whatever!

Oh buttons... I completely forgot. I knew there was something I had in the van to take to the post office, but figured I took it because it wasn't on the seat any longer... gotta find them.

[lightbulb flicking on]... THAT is what the "PC stuff" my hubby said he moved to my storage area... I wondered what he was talking about... I just thought he was crazy! O.k., now I know where they are... I'll put them in my purse to bring. Sorry about that!

with hands cupped to mouth - SORRY AMANDA!

<h2>1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?</h2><p>Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.</p><h2>2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 1 all about?</h2><p>Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.</p><h2>4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!</p><h2>5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.</p>

Related to Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?

Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.

2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.

3. What is Wave 1 all about?

Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.

4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?

No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!

5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?

Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views