• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

In summary, Sandy isWave 2 but she is coming in Wednesday. Anyone staying Wednesday night?Yeah!!! My DH doesn't have any vacation time to stay with DD... but she will go to daycare with her friends during the day like she normaly does.... I am really excited about meeting everyone!!I'm getting really excited, too! I'm used to really big (60,000 people +), really motivating conventions. I'm looking forward to the more intimate size, but still really motivating!
Katie--whose banquet are you goint to? I know I could look through the archeves, but you could just be nice and tell me!!!

Daniell, I love your "Don't Hit Kids." sign. I am/was a substitute teacher in a vary large school district with lots of scary kids who I would never think of hitting, though I thought one was going to hit me... There were some nice kids, too. Can't wait for July 9. I also can't wait to do a little shopping at Crate and Barrel & Room and Board

DanielleQ said:
Katie--whose banquet are you goint to? I know I could look through the archeves, but you could just be nice and tell me!!!

I'm guess the banquets are based on NED, right? Then I'm in with Becky Ishee.

Today: June 11th

Days until Wave 1: 28!!!!!

It's official... EXACTLY four weeks!!!

Yay!! I can't wait to meet you guys!!

katie0128 said:
I'm guess the banquets are based on NED, right? Then I'm in with Becky Ishee.

Banquets are not based on NED, they are based on Executive Directors. However, if there is no Executive Director or Senior Executive Director between you and your NED, then you will attend your NED's banquet.

ChefLisa said:
Banquets are not based on NED, they are based on Executive Directors. However, if there is no Executive Director or Senior Executive Director between you and your NED, then you will attend your NED's banquet.

Hey, ya learn something new everyday! I don't think there is an ED or SED... I think my upline is a first line for my NED, but I'm not sure... maybe I should ask...

Katie- check with your Director. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.

and you'll get a little "ticket" in your conference pack that identifies which banquet you'll be in anyway.

Today: June 12th

Days until Wave 1: 27

Just think, this time next month, Wave 2 will just be starting - oh wait, that means our Wave will be done and we'll be back home... that is depressing... never mind, don't think about it!

BTW... Danielle/Ann... I did check with my director and we are in Becky's banquet. Which one are you guys in?

I'm going to be at Randy Weiss's. We're supposed to bring our favorite apron for the banquet. Kinda silly, but it's at least something (no theme or anything for the last 2 years).

How do you find out about the banquet and any theme? Is it for all consultants? I think back when I attended conference the first time around selling PC my director actually went, so I just went where she told me to go. I'm going alone this time, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be lost and confused.

If the banquet you're attneding has a theme, it should be communicated by your upline. It's up to each ED (and higher) to determine if they want to have a theme for their own banquet. Since you're going alone, I'd check with your Director to see if she knows anything, and ask if she can put you in touch with her director.

DanielleQ said:

Who's banquet are you in?

Today: June 13th

Days until Wave 1: 26

Katie--I'm in Deena Hiltbrand's.

Today: June 14th

Days until Wave 1: 25

Woo hoo!!!! I can't wait!

JAE said:
How do you find out about the banquet and any theme? Is it for all consultants? I think back when I attended conference the first time around selling PC my director actually went, so I just went where she told me to go. I'm going alone this time, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be lost and confused.

Don't be lost and confused! We have the same upline, so I can keep you informed of everything! (Yvonne Mattson, right?) So far, I haven't heard anything about a theme - we did have one last year though, so may still hear about it! And you can always hang around with us! We are a FUN bunch, if I do say so myself!:D

Today is June 15.

Days until Wave 1: 24!

Today: June 15th

Days until Wave 1: 24

Just found out my dir isn't coming to NC... she has to have surgery on the 9th... First I have a room, then I don't, then I do, but don't have a ride, then I find out I've actually had a ride all along, but my dir forgot to tell me. NOW my ride is having surgery and isn't going and for some reason that I don't understand, cancelled the room reservation instead of transferring it into the name of one of the three of us that are still going and were planning to sleep there!!! Errrrrrr! I think one of the other girls will be driving and my upline has an extra room somewhere! I'm seriously thinking about taking a tent and camping out at McCormick center!!!!!

Katie- My cluster probably has a spot open in our room (Hilton).

I have a spot left too, but just for Monday and Tuesday nights. Let me know if you need it! We'd love to have you join us.:)

Today: June 16th

Days until Wave 1: 23

**Check out the master list of workshop registrations that I created on the "Post your workshops" thread...

And, thanks for the offers for rooms. I'll let you know as soon as I can get through to my upline (she is OOT right now) and find out about her extra room! I think it is so neat that even without ever meeting, I have found friends that would be willing to share a room with me! What a great place CS is!!!!!

katie0128 said:
Today: June 15th

Days until Wave 1: 24

Just found out my dir isn't coming to NC... she has to have surgery on the 9th... First I have a room, then I don't, then I do, but don't have a ride, then I find out I've actually had a ride all along, but my dir forgot to tell me. NOW my ride is having surgery and isn't going and for some reason that I don't understand, cancelled the room reservation instead of transferring it into the name of one of the three of us that are still going and were planning to sleep there!!! Errrrrrr! I think one of the other girls will be driving and my upline has an extra room somewhere! I'm seriously thinking about taking a tent and camping out at McCormick center!!!!!

Don't worry it will all work out.. I had similar issues the first time I went to Conf. I can't even get into it now but it was a major pain. All in all it worked out fine.

Today: June 17th

Days until Wave 1: 22

Today: June 18th

Days until Wave 1: 21

Only 3 weeks left!!!!!

Woo-hoo!

Aw, crud. That means I need to start digging out my travel stuff: suitcase, toiletries bottles, etc.

Today: June 19th

Days until Wave 1: 20... gettin' close...

Today: June 20th

Days until Wave 1: 19

Look... the exact opposit from yesterday! How fun!

ooohhh...... Nerd!
<giggle>
I notice things like that, too.

*WHOOO*!!!!! the only thing that I am not looking forward to is packing my suitcase... and getting stuff organized!!! LOL

chefann said:
ooohhh...... Nerd!
<giggle>
I notice things like that, too.

We are going to have so much fun at conference!

It will be fun finaly putting faces and names together at conference!!!!

It will be fun just getting out of the house to focus on my business with out my children around. Can you tell it's been a tough day? I took my boys to Idaho for a long weekend and got hoe Monday. Now I'm ready to leave and hubby can have them for a few days!

At our last cluster meeting, my upline asked everyone who was going to conference to stand up... of course I stood! Then she asked us why we were going to conference. Before she even had the question finished I said, "It's four days away from my kids and Brian! Oh wait, did I say that out loud? Of course, I mean to help grow my business... yeah, that's it."

LOL.... I have been home for two days with a very sick little girl...... I am so ready for four days away from my daughter and my husband and to help grow my business...... LOL

Sorry to hear about your DD. Anything in particular or just "sickies"?

She has what I like to call the big "D" if you know what I mean.... other wise known as diarrhea. after doing 8 loads of laundry in the past three days..... it has not been very much fun......

Today: June 21th

Days until Wave 1: 18!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
She has what I like to call the big "D" if you know what I mean.... other wise known as diarrhea. after doing 8 loads of laundry in the past three days..... it has not been very much fun......

So sorry to hear about your "D" troubles! My 3yo DS has the opposite problem and is now on a Rx laxative to help correct it. The first few days, it worked REALLY well and I spent all of my time either in the bathroom with him or in the laundry room... so his MD agreed with me that we should cut the dose in 1/2. He is doing better, but still isn't regularly regular! We get to go to the MD again next week! oh... boy... Can you hear the excitement in my typing?? Hopefully your DD will be feeling better soon!

Who is flying in on Saturday??!!! Their is a group of us from my cluster flying in on Saturday..... just curious if anyone else is.

katie0128 said:
So sorry to hear about your "D" troubles! My 3yo DS has the opposite problem and is now on a Rx laxative to help correct it. The first few days, it worked REALLY well and I spent all of my time either in the bathroom with him or in the laundry room... so his MD agreed with me that we should cut the dose in 1/2. He is doing better, but still isn't regularly regular! We get to go to the MD again next week! oh... boy... Can you hear the excitement in my typing?? Hopefully your DD will be feeling better soon!

I found children's amodem AD.... and it has seemed to work... but in the mornings is when she is the worst and by afternoon she is fine... and she really hasn't eaten anything today.. other than crackers and toast and an apple.... I am hoping that helps her other wise I am calling the Doc tomorrow....

B.R.A.T. diet usually helps...

For those that don't know:

B-banana
R-Rice
A-apple
T-toast

The BRAT diet for kids that are having problems keeping food down or the squirts.

We have done apples and bananas and toast... I guess I need to do the rice part of it.... I have heard of it before... I could not remember it for the life of me.

Chef Kearns said:
For those that don't know:

B-banana
R-Rice
A-apple
T-toast

The BRAT diet for kids that are having problems keeping food down or the squirts.

Thanks for explaing! I was raised by a critical care RN who works in an ER and I forget that not everyone knows all these cute acronymns

I guess it is one of those recipes that you need to keep handy.... LOL

Is DD feeling any better today? Is she seeing less of the bathroom yet?

She seems to be feeling better.... and is so far ( knock on wood) staying out of the bathroom....... Though she did fall asleep at 530pm last night and woke up at 6am this morning so I dont' know if that is a good sign or not.

Katie- I just noticed that you put your Star date in your siggy like people put their promotion date. :D

That's a total post slut move!

<h2>1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?</h2><p>Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.</p><h2>2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 1 all about?</h2><p>Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.</p><h2>4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!</p><h2>5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.</p>

Related to Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?

Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.

2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.

3. What is Wave 1 all about?

Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.

4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?

No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!

5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?

Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views