• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Leadership: Who else is excited for the upcoming event?

In summary, the speakers are all excited to go to their first leadership conference. They are all feeling a bit nerves about it, but are looking forward to the experience.
ange13
Is anyone else getting as jumpy as I am? It is all I can do to contain myself! This will be my first Leadership (normally too crazy to go) and I just feel like it is going to totally rev me up!!!! I think I'm addicted! I seriously feel like I'm going to burst at the seams!

I leave on Sunday am (4am!) and I'm trying to pack already. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy, need to get away person on this board!!!:eek:

I TOTALLY need to get away! I'm looking at this as just as much a break from home as I am a way to energize my business. I can't wait either.:D I leave at 11 am Sunday, so I'm glad it's earlier in the day as opposed to later. My hubby is happy there is no Bears game that day.:D

Don't remind me it's that close! I'm really excited to go, but it's just sneaked up on me, with the holidays and everything. I'm not ready!

Plus I have a show on Saturday afternoon, and I'm leaving Sunday morning. Yikes!

Okay I am really ready to go, but dreading getting up at 2am on Sun. However I can always sleep on the plane!

Wow, you're all leaving so early! Getting up at 2AM and 4AM?? Yikes! My flight is at 3:20PM, so that's not bad at all! I didn't start packing yet though...maybe tomorrow! I'm such a procrastinator...

My flight leaves @ 7:30 am & I can't spend the extra $$ to stay the night before. Oh the airport is almost 3 hrs away. However security @ the Sac airport is not that bad to go through especially that time in the morning.

I'm so excited to go, too!!!!!!!!I'm leaving Detroit on Monday morning. So if we actually get any winter weather, it needs to be after my plane is in the air.

I am leaving on Sunday at noon. Woohoo which means I will have to leave my house around 9. Thankfully it doesn't give me much time to sit around waiting for time to leave for the airport. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to come.

Ann I am praying for no winter weather for you!Abey that's it I don't want to talk to you now, 9am! Must be nice! lol

my hubby works at ohare--doing security--so that is the easy part!!! but he has to be to work by 5am on sunday so I am driving in with him(leaving at 345am), my plane actually leaves at 6am.

but i'm excited, I'm hanging out all day in dallas with my girlfriend that I haven't seen but once in the last 4 years--so it will be a great day! hopefully i'll be in bed early sunday night! although i doubt it! i like my roommates, so we'll probably be up chatting most of the night :)

pamperedalf said:
My flight leaves @ 7:30 am & I can't spend the extra $$ to stay the night before. Oh the airport is almost 3 hrs away. However security @ the Sac airport is not that bad to go through especially that time in the morning.

Well, that makes sense. I live 45 minutes away from the airport, so it makes my trip easier...

Getting excited!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!

Can't wait!I don't think it matters how many conferences I go to I AM STILL PUMPED UP AND READY TO GO!!! I am excited that I got my button to wear! Maybe this will make it easier for us to find everyone! Becky...hope to see you again like last year! Can't believe it has been a year since we walked together!:D

fruit76loop said:
I don't think it matters how many conferences I go to I AM STILL PUMPED UP AND READY TO GO!!! I am excited that I got my button to wear! Maybe this will make it easier for us to find everyone! Becky...hope to see you again like last year! Can't believe it has been a year since we walked together!:D
I know.....I can't believe it's been a year too.:D I'll keep my eyes out for you. Have a great time!! We'll have a 2nd chance to try to find each other at Atlantis in May. Woo hoo!!!:D

Crimeny. I didnt order a pin yet. Is Ann going to be hawking them outside for us procrastinators? LOL :eek:

Hey, Laura! I will have a bag of pins with me. They'll be $1 at Leadership, since there won't be any postage to cover. But the trick will be finding me. I'll probably be heading straight from the airport to General Session on Monday (sitting with my NED, Randy Weiss!) and then straight to the Adam's Mark to check in and head out for fun with my hair stylist (yes, he lives in Dallas - long story). But my workshop schedule is posted in that thread - that may help you find me.

I just went and got my outfit for walking the stage - I couldn't decide between two tops, so I bought them both. In fact, I even practiced waving in them in the dressing room to make sure they wouldn't be too restrictive!!!

cmdtrgd said:
I just went and got my outfit for walking the stage - I couldn't decide between two tops, so I bought them both. In fact, I even practiced waving in them in the dressing room to make sure they wouldn't be too restrictive!!!
You're so cute!!! I'll be looking for you!!

pamperedbecky said:
You're so cute!!! I'll be looking for you!!

Awww...shucks...thanks. I'll either be wearing a red and black top with a sashie/belt thingie with a rose on it right under "the girls" or a sparkly teal wrap top. The black skirt goes with either - and it is very pretty, not just a normal one!

...possibly with a tiara?...

probably not...I want to look professional. I might bring it and wear it at the hotel...but my roomies (2 of which I haven't met yet) might think I'm weird...:D

Show them your Cheffer button and they will understand!!

Wow, I wish I had "girls"!:rolleyes:

jwpamp said:
Wow, I wish I had "girls"!:rolleyes:

I have enough for both of us - we can share!:eek:

Related to Countdown to Leadership: Who else is excited for the upcoming event?

1. How many days is "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!"?

The event "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!" is a 4 and a half day long event.

2. What is the purpose of "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!"?

The event "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!" is a training and networking event for Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Where will "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!" be held?

The event "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!" will be held at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

4. Can anyone attend "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!"?

No, "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!" is only for active Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees of "4 1/2 Days and Counting!!!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • floccies
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies