• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cost of Mailing Catalogs with One Sheet & 9x13 Envelope | Quick Answers

In summary, the cost to mail a catalog with one sheet of paper and a 9x13 envelope is $1.51. However, if you use a 24lb white wove greeting card envelope, it only takes one stamp. It is important to note that using a brown 6x9 envelope may require more than one stamp. It is also possible to mail a mini catalog with just one stamp, but the cost may vary depending on location. It is recommended to have catalogs and envelopes weighed at the post office to ensure proper postage.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Does anyone know how much it costs to mail our catalogs with one sheet of paper and a 9x13 envelope? I know I have seen it on here somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot find the thread. TIA

tlag1986 said:
Does anyone know how much it costs to mail our catalogs with one sheet of paper and a 9x13 envelope? I know I have seen it on here somewhere, but for the life of me I cannot find the thread. TIA
The 2 I have sent have each been $1.51. HTH

Thank you so much. I hope you have a blessed day!

If you send the mini catalog with one sheet of paper in the 24lb white wove greeting card envelopes (I have the Office Depot Brand), it only takes one stamp ... but if you use the brown 6x9 envelope, it takes more than one stamp.

I know that you were asking about the full catalog shipping costs but I just wanted to throw that out there since I knew the shipping costs for the mini's... never know when you might need to send one out! I send them out with catalog show invites for my hosts who have catalog shows to spark their interest and to help my hosts not have to call everyone or try to get a catalog to all his/her friends!

I just mailed one to a friend out of state, it was just the catalog, no extra sheet of paper, but it cost $1.51.

Really? I mailed one the other day and put $1.23 on it and it was not returned for more postage... Guess the post office liked me! :)

When I mailed mine it cost me $1.51 also.

pcchefjane said:
Really? I mailed one the other day and put $1.23 on it and it was not returned for more postage... Guess the post office liked me! :)

Or the person you sent it to will get a nice sticker with "Postage Due" on it. I had that happen to me for an e-bay package I sent. So far, no word about catalogs, but I had them weighed at the PO.

1. How much does it cost to mail a Pampered Chef catalog with one sheet and a 9x13 envelope?

The cost to mail a Pampered Chef catalog with one sheet and a 9x13 envelope will vary depending on the current postage rates and the weight of the package. It is recommended to check with your local post office or use an online postage calculator to determine the exact cost.

2. Do I need to add additional postage for the one sheet and envelope?

The cost of mailing a Pampered Chef catalog with one sheet and a 9x13 envelope typically includes enough postage to cover the weight of the package. However, it is always best to double check with your local post office to ensure that the correct postage is applied.

3. Can I use a different size envelope to mail my catalog?

While the 9x13 envelope is the recommended size for mailing a Pampered Chef catalog with one sheet, you can use a different size envelope as long as it fits the contents and meets the weight and size restrictions set by the postal service.

4. Can I track my catalog once it has been mailed?

If you choose to use a service like Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express, you will be provided with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package. However, if you use standard postage, tracking may not be available.

5. Is there a way to save on the cost of mailing catalogs with one sheet and a 9x13 envelope?

One way to potentially save on the cost of mailing catalogs is to use bulk mail services. This can be done through a mail house or through the postal service's bulk mail service. You may also be able to save by using a smaller envelope or reducing the weight of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcgogetter
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rbergwrightchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies