• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coordinator Said I'd Have Mother's Day Gift Ideas!

In summary, Pampered Chef and Thirty-One Gifts will also be there with great ideas for Mother's Day. The coordinator made a flyer and gave it out to all the parents at the school where she works. She wrote on the flyer that Pampered Chef and Thirty-One Gifts would be there with gift ideas.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm doing a booth today w/ our PTO's activity at a park. My kids just showed me the flyer the coordinator made and gave out to all the families for our school yesterday. She wrote on there that "Pampered Chef and Thirty-One Gifts will also be there with great ideas for Mother's Day"

AAHH! I never told her that! I guess I should've told her that I don't have inventory. I did buy some sauces, rubs, mini serving spatulas, SB's, quik-cut paring knives, citrus peelers, etc. Things like that. But not much of it.

Now I have to figure out what to say if someone comes to me wanting to get a Mother's Day gift. :cry:

A gift certificate is always a good idea. You could preprint a few and fill them out as needed. I would make the certificate a personal one only good with you (not the company ones). They can purchase a certificate on the spot and take it with a catalog. Good Luck with your booth!

Thanks! Great idea! :)

You could also let your customers know that if they order something, you will create a card with a picture of the item and send it to them when you get home. They can then present that card on Sunday if the items don't come in on time.

And remember...those smaller items would be great for kids looking to by 'mama' something!! I know last year I did a booth about the same time, and I had a few kids coming looking for something they could buy their mom's. (It was really quite cute.) Get some inexpensive Gift bags (dollar store) and tissue paper....so if a kid buys a gift for mom, you can package it nicely for them and they'll be floating on top of the world! :)

Make 1-2 food prep bowls into individual gifts, or for the "deluxe package" the prep bowl set. Kids fill each individually with Dove chocolate squares / Hershey kisses / mini candy bars, etc.Have circles of wrapping paper pre-cut and the kids can fill the bowls, the wrap them (lid side down, tape on the bottom) then follow the above idea for dollar store bags and you've got a winner!

As it turned out, no one asked about Mother's Day stuff. I got one person to order a Pink knife. And the 31 Gifts girl ordered the 2 Quick Stir pitchers. :) But I'm glad I went prepared w/ GC's in case someone wanted a gift idea. I got one booking for May, two catalog shows, and several people who want to book down the road this summer. I also got some people who love to order things, but object to hosting, but were glad that they found me because I'm local and they like to support local people. :)I'll be sending out a Thank You for Stopping by my Booth-type email on Monday w/ my May newsletter.

1. What are some unique gift ideas for Mother's Day?

Some unique gift ideas for Mother's Day could include a personalized cutting board, a set of high-quality kitchen knives, a cooking class experience, or a spa gift basket. These gifts show thoughtfulness and can be customized to fit your mom's interests and preferences.

2. Can you suggest any budget-friendly Mother's Day gift options?

Absolutely! You could consider gifting a set of versatile kitchen gadgets, a cookbook from a favorite chef, or a set of scented candles. These gifts are thoughtful, practical, and won't break the bank.

3. What are some ways to make Mother's Day extra special?

You could plan a special breakfast or brunch for your mom, have a picnic in the park, or surprise her with a day at the spa. You could also consider creating a personalized photo album or frame with your favorite memories together. The key is to plan something that will make your mom feel loved and appreciated.

4. Are there any gifts that would be suitable for a mother-in-law?

Yes, there are many gifts that would be suitable for a mother-in-law. Some ideas could include a personalized recipe book, a set of elegant wine glasses, or a luxurious bathrobe. You could also consider gifting an experience, such as tickets to a show or a cooking class, to bond and create memories together.

5. Can you recommend any gifts for a first-time mom?

For a first-time mom, practical gifts that will make her life easier are always appreciated. Some ideas could include a slow cooker, a food processor, or a set of high-quality kitchen utensils. You could also consider gifting a subscription to a meal delivery service to help alleviate the stress of meal planning and preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • raebates