• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Party: Shopping List for Hosts

In summary, Rae suggests that the person doing the party blend the yogurt, etc in using the mini mix n scraper.
KCPChef
OK- i am doing the Cool & Serve Party all summer because its already SO HOT and it's one of my favorite summer parties!

My question is- does anyone already have a made up shopping list of sorts to give to their host that I could use? Just a thought! I'm trying to think through everything and want to make sure that I haven't left anything out! Thanks so much!!!

1 pineapple
1 pint strawberries
1 orange
1 kiwi
1 lemon
any other fruit of choice (melon, apple, grapes, pears, etc)

1 container lemon greek yogurt
1 container cool whip

1 box devil's food chocolate cake mix (and ingredients to make)
1 tub chocolate icing
vanilla ice cream

I use the lemon to zest into the dip then juice over fruit to bring out the flavor and prevent browning if we do an apple

I take 3-4 strawberries, pulse in mfp, then blend with yogurt, zest, and cool whip for dip. Top with lemon sprinkles.

I ALWAYS make the lava cake in the dcb at my cool & serve shows

I learned at a team meeting this past week to mix the Coconut Key Lime Sauce with cool whip and serve with fruit - pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, etc. Can I say - yummy! Made it today for a family picinic - what a hit.

That sounds divine, chanddl. What were the proportions? Equal amounts?

pchockeymom said:
1 pineapple
1 pint strawberries
1 orange
1 kiwi
1 lemon
any other fruit of choice (melon, apple, grapes, pears, etc)

1 container lemon greek yogurt
1 container cool whip

1 box devil's food chocolate cake mix (and ingredients to make)
1 tub chocolate icing
vanilla ice cream

I use the lemon to zest into the dip then juice over fruit to bring out the flavor and prevent browning if we do an apple

I take 3-4 strawberries, pulse in mfp, then blend with yogurt, zest, and cool whip for dip. Top with lemon sprinkles.

I ALWAYS make the lava cake in the dcb at my cool & serve shows

Do you blend the yogurt, etc in using the mfp or not? I was afraid it would get too watery.

No, I mfp the strawberries, take the blade out, and use the mini mix n scraper and fold it in. I do make sure the strawberries are good and dry (use the salad and berry spinner) so they don't create a lot of juice. You could probably add the yogurt, mfp w/ strawberries, then fold in cool whip. Greek yogurt is very thick.

chanddl said:
I learned at a team meeting this past week to mix the Coconut Key Lime Sauce with cool whip and serve with fruit - pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, etc. Can I say - yummy! Made it today for a family picinic - what a hit.

Rae- I'm not chanddl, but my NED did this. She just plopped some cool whip in the server, then drizzled probably 2 Tbsp of the Coconut Lime Sauce over it. It really was quite good! I was surprised.

1. What is the Cool & Serve Party?

The Cool & Serve Party is a unique and convenient way for hosts to shop for Pampered Chef products while earning free and discounted items. It allows hosts to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive shopping experience.

2. How do I become a host for a Cool & Serve Party?

To become a host for a Cool & Serve Party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your party a success.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Cool & Serve Party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also have access to exclusive host specials and discounts. Plus, it's a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive shopping experience.

4. What is included in the Shopping List for Hosts?

The Shopping List for Hosts includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a Cool & Serve Party. It includes items such as serving platters, drinkware, and kitchen tools that are perfect for entertaining.

5. Can I customize the Shopping List for Hosts?

Yes, you can customize the Shopping List for Hosts to fit your specific needs and preferences. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you select the perfect products for your party and make any necessary adjustments to the list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • mmilus