• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Attendees With No Order

In summary, the caller would like to start a conversation with those that did not order, but is not sure what to say. They have door prize drawing slips for those that attended shows, but did not order, and would like to call them, but is not sure how to contact them. The caller has a question about how to contact the guest that didn't fill out a door prize slip or an order form and has sent a follow up email.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those that have called show guests that did not order (or at least there is no order form with their name on it) how do you start the conversation with them? (scripts?)

I have some door prize drawing slips for those that attended shows, but did not order, that I would love to call, but I am not sure what to say at first.

Awesome ??? I haven't done anything with them yet since I have NO idea what to say. I did email 1 of the guests that I have had that didn't order and I never heard from her, no shock there.

Ok...I have a question. How do you contact the guest that doesn't fill out a door prize slip or an order form?

I simply call them and just say something like; Hey "Susie", this is Andrea...we met at "Janie's" show! I just wanted to call and see what questions you might have regarding the Pampered Chef opportunity that you didn't have a chance to ask at the show? (then she'll either say none or will actually have a question) Then after that bit I say something like; I also wanted to see if you were interested in having your own cooking show or perhaps a catalog show? (we chat again) And last but not least; please let me know if there is ever anything that I can help you with. Think of me like you do the Avon or MaryKay lady - you can call or email me anytime with an order. You don't have to be at a show or host one yourself because I'm always placing orders!
I honestly don't even bring up the fact that they didn't order.....I simply go for a customer service angle I guess you might call it! Best of luck!

I've contacted customers who didn't order and just said ...this is Traci with the PC and I was wondering if you had a good time at so and so's party. I was just wondering if you would like to have anymore information on starting your own business....then depending on where the conversation goes, ask them about hosting a show or placing an order. Just remember not to pressure them and always let them guide the conversation. End the call on a positive note!

I send a follow up email on all shows. I send a copy of the recipes that we made, thank them for coming and let them know what date we are closing the show. I say " We will be closing Jane's show on X-X-XX, so there is still time to place or add to your order. Simply call or email me as soon as possible!"

1. Can I still attend a cooking show if I don't plan on placing an order?

Yes, absolutely! Our cooking shows are open to anyone who wants to learn new cooking techniques, try out new recipes, and have a fun time with friends and family. There is no pressure to make a purchase, but we do offer some amazing deals and discounts for those who do decide to place an order.

2. Will I still receive any samples or tastings if I don't place an order?

Yes, everyone who attends our cooking shows will have the opportunity to try out delicious samples of the recipes being demonstrated. Our goal is to provide a fun and interactive experience for all attendees, regardless of whether they decide to make a purchase or not.

3. Can I still earn free products or rewards if I don't place an order?

Unfortunately, our free products and rewards are only available to those who place an order at the cooking show. However, we do offer special host rewards for those who host a cooking show and have their friends and family place orders. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a show.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the cooking show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the cooking show. Our consultants will provide all the necessary ingredients and materials for the recipes being demonstrated. Just bring yourself and your appetite!

5. Can I still learn new cooking tips and techniques if I don't place an order?

Absolutely! Our cooking shows are not just about selling products, but also about teaching people how to become more confident and skilled in the kitchen. You will definitely learn new tips, tricks, and techniques that you can use in your own cooking, regardless of whether you make a purchase or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • nay62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chellb1234