• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Lemon Cake Mix in a Rice Cooker: Tips & Tricks

In summary, it is possible to cook a lemon cake mix in a rice cooker using the "cake" or "bake" function. No special ingredients or equipment are needed, just the lemon cake mix, water, and a rice cooker. The cooking time varies but is typically 45 minutes to an hour. Additional ingredients like lemon zest, juice, or poppy seeds can be added, but be careful not to add too many as it may affect the texture. Other types of cake mix can also be used in a rice cooker with the proper function.
Jennie_becca
has anyone made the lemon cake mix in the microwave in the rice cooker? How long did you cook it? I would like to do it for a show tonight and I don't have the time to test it here.

TIA
Jennie

It may be too late but it took 7 minutes in the microwave. It's a smaller amount of cake than a regular box.

It is awesome tasting. A molton lemon mmmmm....

txThanks Beth

1. Can I really cook a lemon cake mix in a rice cooker?

Yes, it is possible to cook a lemon cake mix in a rice cooker. Rice cookers have a "cake" or "bake" function that allows you to bake cakes, including lemon cake mix.

2. Do I need any special ingredients or equipment to make a lemon cake in a rice cooker?

No, you do not need any special ingredients or equipment. All you need is a lemon cake mix, water, and a rice cooker with a "cake" or "bake" function.

3. How long does it take to cook a lemon cake mix in a rice cooker?

The cooking time will vary depending on your rice cooker and the amount of batter you are cooking. Generally, it takes about 45 minutes to an hour to cook a lemon cake mix in a rice cooker.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the lemon cake mix in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as fresh lemon zest, lemon juice, or poppy seeds to enhance the flavor of your lemon cake. Just be careful not to add too many additional ingredients, as it may affect the texture of the cake.

5. Can I use a different type of cake mix in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix in a rice cooker, as long as it has a "cake" or "bake" function. You can also experiment with different flavors and mix-ins to create unique and delicious cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisa717
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jammie