• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Frozen Pizza on a Round Stone

In summary, when you order pizza, turn your oven on and put your stone in it. This will help to crisp up the crust and the pizza will stay hot longer.
Jennie4PC
I know this is a silly question but can you cook a frozen pizza on the round stone? I use my stones with frozen stuff all the time.

Yes you sure can! They taste so much better cooked on the stone compared to a metal pan; my hubby even could tell the difference the first time I made one on the stone.
You can do prepared frozen foods on the stoneware....just make sure your meat, poultry & fish is completely thawed or it could break your stone!

Here's another great tip:

When you call the pizza delivery guy turn your oven on and put your stone in it. When the pizza arrives take the stone out of the oven and remove the pizza from the box and put it on the hot stone. The crust will crisp up and the pizza stays hot longer.

Ooooh, good tip Beth. Thanks!

Diane

Ohooooo awsome tip!!!!!!

When I order pizza it is because I don't want to turn on my oven or get my stone out, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
When I order pizza it is because I don't want to turn on my oven or get my stone out, LOL!!

Yes, but the stone gets rid of all that grease!;)
People are amazed when I tell them this tip; thanks for reminding me Beth!

I usually don't buy frozen pizza - I prefer to make my own. BUT....With life being on the spin cycle these days I broke down and bought a couple of Digorno Pizza. I cooked the wheat thin crust Thursday night (to eat in front of GA) - It was fabulous!! Didn't taste like a frozen pizza.

We rarely order out but a lot of my customers do and they love that tip - another use for their stone!

I had a guest tell me she NEVER seasoned her stone - Papa Murphy's did LOL!!

My sister used to work at Papa Murphy's so every night the premade pizzas that were made had to be taken home. At one point we had nothing in our freezer but Papa Murphy's pizza! I haven't eaten it since I moved out of my mom's house :) LOL!

BethCooks4U said:
Here's another great tip:

When you call the pizza delivery guy turn your oven on and put your stone in it. When the pizza arrives take the stone out of the oven and remove the pizza from the box and put it on the hot stone. The crust will crisp up and the pizza stays hot longer.

Love it, Beth! Thanks. I'll be sure to use that tip!

1. Can I cook a frozen pizza directly on the round stone?

Yes, you can place the frozen pizza directly on the round stone without any additional pans or trays.

2. Do I need to preheat the round stone before cooking the frozen pizza?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the round stone in the oven before placing the frozen pizza on it. This helps ensure a crispy crust and even cooking.

3. How long should I cook the frozen pizza on the round stone?

The cooking time will vary depending on the type and size of the pizza. It is best to follow the instructions on the packaging of the pizza, but as a general guideline, it typically takes between 10-15 minutes to cook a frozen pizza on a round stone.

4. Can I use a round stone to cook a frozen pizza on the grill?

Yes, you can use a round stone on the grill to cook a frozen pizza. Just make sure to preheat the stone on the grill before placing the pizza on it.

5. Do I need to oil the round stone before cooking a frozen pizza on it?

No, you do not need to oil the round stone before cooking a frozen pizza. The stone is designed to be non-stick, so the pizza should not stick to it. However, you can lightly dust the stone with flour or cornmeal to prevent any potential sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • bridgetbakes