• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking for Vegetarians: Meatless Chicken Taste Test

In summary, the "Cooking for Vegetarians: Meatless Chicken Taste Test" event aims to introduce vegetarian-friendly options to those unfamiliar with vegetarian meals and to compare different meatless chicken products. It is open to both vegetarians and meat-eaters, and there will be cooking demonstrations and recipes provided. There are no restrictions or dietary requirements to attend, but guests with allergies or food sensitivities should inform the organizers beforehand. All ingredients and cooking tools will be provided, but guests can bring their own apron or utensils if desired.
sillylittlechef
I am doing a show in March ~ the host has warned me that some of her guests are vegetarians. No problem I can do a desert or veggie pizza, but then she says she will probably want a ring with meatless chicken. Does anyone know what that tastes like? I don't want to turn those non-vegetarians off because they aren't used to the taste (like, tofu is kind of a required taste, is this meatless chicken.)
or
should I just keep trying to steer her towards a desert or salad to go with the taste of the tropics theme.

I've had vegitarian chili before, and I couldn't tell the difference. I don't know how it would be with the meatless chicken. You might see if you could do the beef taco ring with the vegetarian crumbles that you can get at the grocery store. Try making it before hand and see how it tastes. Good luck!

I grew up eating some of the vegetarian meats... hot dogs, chick nuggets, bacon, etc...
I agree with you... I would avoid the meatless meats if there will be other people who DO eat meat.
Let the host know that it is no problem to make something meat free. Tapas, Three-cheese Garden Pizza, dips, mexicali cornbread squares, etc... there are tons! and no one will miss the meat!

Good luck!
PS... we don't feed them meals...we have them taste appetizers, and appetizers don't have to have meat.

1. What is the purpose of the "Cooking for Vegetarians: Meatless Chicken Taste Test" event?

The purpose of this event is to introduce vegetarian-friendly options to those who may not be familiar with cooking or eating vegetarian meals. It is also a fun and interactive way to compare different meatless chicken products and see which ones are preferred by our guests.

2. Is this event only for vegetarians or can meat-eaters attend as well?

Everyone is welcome to attend this event! While the focus will be on vegetarian dishes, meat-eaters may also find it interesting to try alternative options and expand their palate.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or recipes provided during the event?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultant will be demonstrating how to cook with the different meatless chicken products and will also provide recipes for guests to take home and try on their own.

4. Are there any restrictions or dietary requirements needed to attend this event?

No, there are no restrictions or dietary requirements needed to attend. However, if you have any specific allergies or food sensitivities, please let us know beforehand so we can accommodate your needs.

5. Do I need to bring anything to this event?

No, all ingredients and cooking tools will be provided. However, if you have a favorite apron or cooking utensils, feel free to bring them along. And of course, your appetite!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
hollye44
Replies