• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer - Need One? Thanks!

In summary, a Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer is a promotional tool used to showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking and catalog show. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or finding a digital version on their website. The flyer can be customized with personal information and messages. Hosting a show allows for the opportunity to earn free and discounted products while also providing a fun way to gather friends and family. Additionally, Pampered Chef now offers the option to host a virtual show for those unable to attend in person.
alispcbiz
I am looking for a good Cooking and a Catalog Show Host Flyer to include in their Host Packets. Anyone got a good one? Thanks!

Here are a few things I use. I got them from this site, so thank you to the person who made these.:chef: I like them to keep me focused.

Attachments

• CatalogShowPlanner%5B1%5D[1].doc
    139 KB · Views: 296
  • Cover letter to pass around catalog at work[1].doc
    29 KB · Views: 342
  • Cooking%20show%20planner[1].doc
    34 KB · Views: 295
Thanks for sharing! Someone had once posted flyers with the photos of the host and guest special on them. For some reason I was forwarded Nov. flyers which I have attached. If anyone has these same one's for Oct. I would love them!

Attachments

• Nov Cooking Host Flyer.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Nov Catalog Host Flyer.doc
    134 KB · Views: 337

1. What is a Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer?

A Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer is a promotional flyer that showcases the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking and catalog show. It includes information about the products, discounts, and rewards that the host can receive by hosting a show. It also provides details on how to book a show and what to expect as a host.

2. How do I get a Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer?

You can get a Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the flyer to share with potential hosts. You can also find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the Cooking & Catalog Show Host Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to include your contact information and personal messages. This can be done by your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Customizing the flyer can make it more personal and appealing to potential hosts.

4. What is the benefit of hosting a Cooking & Catalog Show?

Hosting a Cooking & Catalog Show is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. As a host, you can receive free products based on the sales from your show, as well as discounts on additional products. It is also a fun and easy way to gather friends and family for a cooking demonstration and share your love for Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I host a Cooking & Catalog Show online?

Yes, Pampered Chef now offers the option to host a virtual Cooking & Catalog Show. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests and you can earn the same rewards as a traditional in-person show. This is a great option for those who are unable to attend an in-person show or live in different locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies