• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Press Recipes: Beyond Sugar Cookies

In summary, you can use a cookie press to make a variety of savory recipes by swapping out the sugar cookie dough for a savory dough and adding in herbs, spices, and grated cheese. You can also use a cookie press for gluten-free recipes by using a gluten-free cookie dough recipe and adjusting the dough consistency. Other types of cookies that can be made with a cookie press include different shapes and filled cookies. A cookie press can also be used for other types of dough such as choux pastry and mashed potatoes. To clean and maintain a cookie press, disassemble and wash the parts in warm, soapy water, and store it in a dry place while avoiding very thick or sticky dough.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I know you can make the traditional sugar cookies w/ them, but are there other cookie recipes you can use for the cookie press?

the peanut butter cookies in ALL THE BEST recipe book are great. everyone loves them!

Here are some more recipes you can use.

Attachments

• COOKIE PRESS CAKE MIX COOKIES.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Cookie Press Recipes.doc
    29 KB · Views: 272
I know you have to be careful with the consistency of the mix.

thx Jennifer, those look great.
I did read about the consistency.
So I need to watch my wet ingredients, right?

1. How do I make savory recipes with a cookie press?

You can use your cookie press to make a variety of savory recipes such as cheese crackers, herbed shortbread, and even pretzels. Simply swap out the sugar cookie dough for a savory dough, and follow the same directions for pressing and baking. You can also add in herbs, spices, and grated cheese to give your savory treats an extra flavor boost.

2. Can I use a cookie press for gluten-free recipes?

Yes, you can use a cookie press for gluten-free recipes. Just make sure to use a gluten-free cookie dough recipe and follow the same instructions for pressing and baking. You may also need to adjust the dough consistency if it is too sticky or dry, so it is best to test a small batch before making a full batch.

3. What other types of cookies can I make with a cookie press?

Aside from traditional spritz cookies, you can use a cookie press to make a variety of other cookie shapes such as hearts, stars, flowers, and more. You can also use it to make filled cookies like thumbprint cookies or sandwich cookies. Just make sure to use the right attachment and follow the instructions for each recipe.

4. Can I use a cookie press for other types of dough besides cookie dough?

Yes, you can use a cookie press for other types of dough such as choux pastry, cream cheese dough, and even mashed potatoes. Just make sure to use the right attachment and follow the instructions for each recipe. You may need to adjust the dough consistency or baking time for different types of dough.

5. How do I clean and maintain my cookie press?

To clean your cookie press, disassemble it and wash the parts in warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before reassembling. You can also use a small brush to remove any dough stuck in the small crevices. To maintain your cookie press, make sure to store it in a dry place and avoid using it with very thick or sticky dough, as this can cause damage to the press over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • LisaJG