• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Exchange Show: Invite Guests & Collect Info

Host's Name]In summary, the conversation is about organizing a Cookie Exchange Show and sending out invitations to guests. The host is asking guests to bring a certain number of cookies and to inform them of the type of cookies they will be bringing. The conversation also mentions a mini catalog being available for guests to browse and shop.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am looking for an insert to guests on a Cookie Exchange Show. I am sending out invitations for a host using the mini catalog. I am going to put them in a holiday envelope but want to include what the guests are suppose to bring, have them call the host with the type of cookie they are bringing, etc.

Did a search in the files here but not finding what I am looking for.

Dear [Guest Name], You are cordially invited to join us for our annual Cookie Exchange Show. We will be gathering on [date] to indulge in some delicious treats and catch up with friends and family. Please bring [number] dozen of your favorite homemade cookies to share. Please also let the host know what kind of cookies you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly. We look forward to seeing you at the Cookie Exchange Show. Sincerely, [Host Name]

Any help would be appreciated.Dear pampered chef consultant,You are cordially invited to a festive Cookie Exchange Show hosted by [Host's Name]. We are excited to kick off the holiday season with a delicious and fun gathering where we can share our favorite cookies with each other. Here are the details of the event:Date: [Date]Time: [Time]Location: [Host's Address]To make this event a success, we ask that each guest brings [number] dozen cookies of their choice. Please let [Host's Name] know what type of cookies you will be bringing by [RSVP date] so we can avoid duplicates and ensure a variety of treats for everyone to enjoy.As a reminder, we will also have a mini catalog available for you to browse and shop for some holiday gifts or treats for yourself. Feel free to invite a friend or two who might also be interested in joining the fun.We can't wait to see you and taste all the delicious cookies at the Cookie Exchange Show. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact [Host's Name] at [Host's phone number].Happy baking!Sincerely,

1. What is a cookie exchange show?

A cookie exchange show is a fun and interactive event where guests can come together to bake and exchange cookies. It's a great way to try new recipes, get creative in the kitchen, and stock up on delicious treats for the holiday season.

2. How do I invite guests to a cookie exchange show?

There are several ways to invite guests to a cookie exchange show. You can send out invitations via email or social media, hand out physical invitations, or even create a Facebook event. Be sure to include all the necessary information, such as date, time, location, and any instructions for what guests should bring.

3. How many guests should I invite to a cookie exchange show?

The ideal number of guests for a cookie exchange show is usually around 10-12 people. This allows for a good variety of cookies and a manageable number of guests in the kitchen. However, you can adjust this number based on your own preferences and the size of your kitchen.

4. What information should I collect from guests for a cookie exchange show?

When inviting guests to a cookie exchange show, it's important to collect some basic information like their name, contact information, and whether or not they have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. You may also want to ask them to RSVP so you can get an accurate headcount for the event.

5. Do I need to provide anything for the cookie exchange show?

As the host of the cookie exchange show, it's typically expected that you will provide the venue, drinks, and some basic baking supplies like flour and sugar. However, you can also ask guests to bring their own ingredients and baking tools, or even suggest a small donation to cover the cost of supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aimeers