• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about August Cookbook for a Cause Ordering

If you earned the August two-Show promotion prior to Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 being available, you will get it when it becomes available.
monicag
Silver Member
Does anyone know if we were able to earn this in August? I thought I saw somewhere that they would send it with our bag that we earned for submitting 2 shows in August.

Received my bag and no cookbook. I e-mailed HO and they said it was supposed to come with our free bag......I responded......no cookbook with my bag......then they just responded....."I am sorry for the confusion. The Cookbook for a Cause was not being sent with orders, unless the Cookbook was ordered. "

How were we supposed to order it in August? We weren't able to order it in August when the bags were being sent out.....it said available Sept. 1st. It would have been nice if we would have been able to order it to have it at our shows in September.

I really wish someone in HO knew what they were talking about instead of always getting 2 or 3 different answers.

If you did two shows in August you earned it. They are shipping separately whenever they become available.

That's not what they told me......I heard from someone that it would be shipped with our bag then I heard shipping separately. Now HO is telling me we weren't able to earn it, that we had to purchase it. So I'll e-mail them again and find out what the deal is.Did you receive yours yet? Has anyone received it that "earned it"? Is that info still available on Consultant's Corner about us earning it? Couldn't find it.

I don't remember seeing you could earn it, but I know it's on the Supply order now.I wouldn't get too hung up on it though. It's a $3 cookbook. Customers aren't going to care one way or the other. If it was earned, you'll get it soon probably- since they are supposed to be available now (after Sept 1). Remember, Sept 1st also fell on a holiday weekend.

August 21 newswire:

AUGUST IS YOUR MONTH FOR MORE
Loco for Logos!

Get your choice of one popular logo item FREE when you hold and submit 2 Shows this month. Hot choices include the Demonstration Runner, Lunch on the Go! Tote and Going Pink Umbrella!

Lots of great styles are still available, but they're going fast, so act now! The sooner you hold and submit your Shows, the more you have to choose from!

PLUS, you'll also get the new Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 when you hold and submit your 2 Shows!*

*Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 may ship separately from your choice of logo item.

August 14 newswire:

2 August Shows = One Amazing Logo Item!

There are plenty of great styles still available, but they're going fast! Hold and submit your Shows now for the best selection.

Get your choice of one popular logo item FREE when you hold and submit 2 Shows this month. Find the perfect piece to complete your collection or take to your Shows, including the Going Pink Umbrella, Market Tote or Demonstration Runner!

Bonus! With 2 August Shows, you'll also get the new Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3!* In this third installment of our popular cookbook, your guests will love seeing their favorite TLC stars come together to share treasured recipes!

*Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 may ship separately from your choice of logo item.

Ahh...see, I knew I wasn't getting 2 shows in, so I just glazed over that section in the Newswire. ;)

Thanks, Beth. I knew I saw it somewhere and wasn't going crazy. I did my 2 shows and wish I would have had it for my fair I did on September 1st. It's a good add-on for orders.

I just received my logo item in the mail today. The cookbook was in the box. My 2nd show was not submitted until the 26th, so that may be why mine was included :)

I got my bag somewhere around the 18th or so, and no cookbook :( I really wanted it too!

This is from the NewsWire I received on 9/6: Take Part in Hunger Action MonthSeptember is Hunger Action Month — a great time to encourage your customers to take part in our Round-Up from the Heart® campaign! Let them know that when they round-up their total orders, the difference is contributed to Feeding America® to help those in need.Plus, you can order samples of the new Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 and the Round-Up from the Heart® 2012 Cork Trivet.* They're great talking points when you display them at your Shows! The trivet sample can be ordered on the Sample Product Order Form (#NS62, $7.50) and the cookbook sample can be ordered on the Supply Order Form (#NS07, $2).

*If you earned the August two-Show promotion prior to Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 3 being available, it will be shipping to you shortly.
So I guess they know we don't have it yet :/ I am excited to get it - I don't have an PC cookbooks to show other than the SB's.

Lauradorable said:
I am excited to get it - I don't have an PC cookbooks to show other than the SB's.

You need to get yourself some of our cookbooks! DCB cookbook, 29 Minutes to Dinner (v.1 &2), All the Best, gotta have 'em!

Lauradorable said:
So I guess they know we don't have it yet :/ I am excited to get it - I don't have an PC cookbooks to show other than the SB's.

I agree. You need to get a couple of the other cookbooks. The Cookbook for a Cause is similar to the Seasons Best in size and number of recipes. The other recipe books are totally different. I recommend getting ...actually the same ones hockeymom suggested.

Thanks Ladies! I have some PC dollars burning a hole in my electronic pocket. Those sound like good investments.

I didn't know anything about earning it either. Wonder when it will come? Something to look forward to!

What is Cookbook for a Cause and how does it work?

Cookbook for a Cause is a fundraising program where Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from selected products to a chosen charitable organization. Customers can purchase these products and support the cause while also receiving great cooking tools.

How do I know which products are part of Cookbook for a Cause in August?

You can find a list of the selected products in the August Cookbook for a Cause flyer or on the Pampered Chef website. These products will also have the "Cookbook for a Cause" label on their product page.

Can I still participate in Cookbook for a Cause if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can place an order for Cookbook for a Cause products through the Pampered Chef website. However, if you have a consultant, they can provide you with personalized recommendations and assist with the ordering process.

How much of the proceeds from Cookbook for a Cause products go to the charitable organization?

The amount of proceeds donated varies depending on the product. However, on average, 10% of the sales from Cookbook for a Cause products are donated to the chosen organization.

Can I still use my host rewards or guest specials when purchasing Cookbook for a Cause products?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or guest specials towards the purchase of Cookbook for a Cause products. However, the amount donated to the charitable organization will be based on the original price of the product, not the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • wadesgirl