• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!

In summary, the consultant from the US cannot do shows or ship products to Canada. However, if the friend in Canada still wants a show done, the consultant from Ontario can help out.
jennifer34691
I am a US consultant but was approached by a friend in Canada asking to do a party. Am I able to do this? Can they order on my website?

The way I understand it, the show orders from a US consultant must be sent to a US address (including bases in other countries). So, unless your Canadian friend is right across the border from someone who would be willing to receive the order, I don't think it is possible. There might also be a problem with using credit cards. I don't know if there are different credit cards in Canada or if there is any way to tell where the card is located.HTH

I called HO and asked about this and was told that I could not do shows nor could I ship product to Canada.

Where is your friend?Where does your friend live? I'm an Ontario consultant and could help out if she still wants a show...

If my friends in toronto/thornhill show any interest in doing this for more than a "favor" to me I'll ask around here for a consultant to take care of them I promise.

On a separate note - one of my canadian friends had the usual complaint that "pampered chef" is too expensive, do you have a catalog from last season that you'd be willing to ship me, slow boat to china method, if I sent you a paypal for the postage?

Tasha, I will ship you one, don't worry about postage.

Consider it a thanks for all the hard work you do on this board. PM your address.

Thanks

Misty

mistym said:
Tasha, I will ship you one, don't worry about postage.

Consider it a thanks for all the hard work you do on this board. PM your address.

Thanks

Misty

Thanks, I sent you an email. Let me know if you need anything else.

I would LOVE a Canadian Catalog too. Can you send me one? I would LOVE to find someone who can take care of my friends and family in Canada

Cdn catalogueJennifer - I sent you a private message and can send you one of our catalogues no problem :eek:)

1. What is "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!"?

"Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides hands-on training and support for those interested in becoming a consultant in Canada. It is designed to help individuals start their own business and grow their skills in the direct sales industry.

2. Who can participate in "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!"?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada can participate in the "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!" program. This includes Canadian residents and those with a valid work visa.

3. What is included in the "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!" program?

The program includes hands-on training, marketing materials, and ongoing support from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It also includes access to the company's online training resources and business tools.

4. How do I sign up for "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!"?

You can sign up for the program by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can select the "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!" program and follow the steps to enroll.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "Consulting in Canada: Can I Help? Order Now!" program?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee for the program. This fee covers the cost of training materials and business tools. The exact cost may vary, so it is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies