• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Timeline: Will My Order Arrive by Next Friday in Canada?

In summary, the estimated shipping timeline for orders in Canada is 5-7 business days. However, the actual delivery date may vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. Customers can track the status of their orders through a confirmation email with a tracking number. If necessary, the shipping address can be changed before the order is shipped. If the order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
If I put an order in today (Sat) do you think I will get it by next Friday. I live in Canada. I have a hostess that really wants some items for her party next Friday evening. I ususally get the orders within a week. Do you think I should try?:confused:

Hi Fellow Ontarian!

I Submitted a show on Sunday evening and I got it Wednesday morning!! This is pretty rare but there is hope!

Misty

You can always call HO and let them know that thier is a reason for this order to be rushed.

i submitted a show on tuesday and they still haven't received or processed it yet! I am freaking out!

Call, many times it is not showing up in CC when it has been processed and even shipped.

Related to Shipping Timeline: Will My Order Arrive by Next Friday in Canada?

1. What is the estimated shipping timeline for orders in Canada?

The estimated shipping timeline for orders in Canada is typically 5-7 business days.

2. Will my order arrive by next Friday if I place it today?

It depends on the shipping method selected at checkout. Our standard shipping option typically delivers within 5-7 business days, but if you need your order sooner, you can choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

3. How can I track the status of my order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to follow the progress of your order on our website or the shipping carrier's website.

4. Can I change the shipping address after I've placed my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to make the change if your order has not yet been shipped.

5. What if my order doesn't arrive by the estimated delivery date?

If your order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve any issues and ensure that your order arrives as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies