• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Sending the Invitations....

In summary, Jenna suggests that if you want to avoid having to mail out the invitations yourself, make it a matter of fact thing with your hosts when they book your show. She also suggests printing out host information and having a guest special included.
stefani2
I am considering sending out the Invitations for my Hosts. Can anyone give me some tips on what to say to a Host? How to do it?

Are Hosts REALLY willing to share their friends information?

Yes! I've never had a host not give me their guest list. As long as you tell them that is the way you do it, they usually don't argue with you. If you waiver and waffle about it then they usually take the option to do it themselves. I present it as another benefit of booking a show with me.

Jenna, I just make it a matter of fact thing. Right at the show, I let them know that I make it easy for them to host - and that one of the ways I do that is by mailing out their invites for them.

When they book, I give them their host packet, and include the following form in there for them. I let them know when they book that they can email their list or snail mail it to me, and that I use it ONLY for sending out invites, and not for anything else. (No one gets added to my mailing list unless they've requested it themselves)

Here is the form I use - I got it from here.

Attachments

• PC Guest List.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 461
Cool! Thx Allison and Becky! :) That makes me feel more confident...

stefani2 said:
Cool! Thx Allison and Becky! :) That makes me feel more confident...

It's totally worth it! I started in March last year. The biggest thing I like is that you know the invites went out, when they went out and how many went out. Plus if you don't get a guest list back in a certain amount of time you can be pretty sure if you are having a show or not before the fact, not the day before when you find out the host never sent the invites. I print all the host information on my computer. There is information off to the right that talks about bringing a guest, the guest special and that they can order online.

oh ya - I forgot to add the tip to mention the Guest Special - THANKS!

Here you go Jenna!

Attachments

• OOF - MINE!.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 437
OMG Becky! That is FABULOUS! I have seen other OOF - but I find them too small (more space = more products ordered, perhaps? :D )

I REALLY REALLY appreciate you sharing this! SIMPLIFIES SO MUCH for me!

:love::love::love:

My Clustermate's Show average doubled in February from sending out the mini-catalogs as invitations with the attached invitation inside it. She doesn't even put them in an envelope but I am not sure they would make it around here!

Attachments

• Invitations for mailout in mini-catalog.doc
    38 KB · Views: 698
Thanks Jane, I was going to create something like this!

I've been sending out the invites for my hosts for almost 3 years now and not once have I ever had anyone even bring up anything about giving me their friennds/family information. Here's basically what I say once we have a date set: "I'll email you a Word document that has blank labels on it so that you can enter in the names and addresses of your guests, then email it back to me and I'll take care of mailing out your invitations!" Generally 99% of them are EAGER to give me the info so that they don't have to mail out the invites!!

I have had a few problems with hosts giving me their guest list. I even had one tell me that she would email them to invite them. I said that that is the way I do it and she said "it's about not killing trees with me".
I had one that I reminded and reminded her and she finally said she would just call everyone.

caraighan said:
I have had a few problems with hosts giving me their guest list. I even had one tell me that she would email them to invite them. I said that that is the way I do it and she said "it's about not killing trees with me".
I had one that I reminded and reminded her and she finally said she would just call everyone.

LOL - that one just made me laugh.

Okay - so it's more about the slave labor in China that assembled her computer?

c00p said:
I've been sending out the invites for my hosts for almost 3 years now and not once have I ever had anyone even bring up anything about giving me their friennds/family information. Here's basically what I say once we have a date set: "I'll email you a Word document that has blank labels on it so that you can enter in the names and addresses of your guests, then email it back to me and I'll take care of mailing out your invitations!" Generally 99% of them are EAGER to give me the info so that they don't have to mail out the invites!!

Great idea! Can you share it, Andrea?

What is the process for sending invitations as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, the process for sending invitations is simple. First, you will need to create a guest list using our online invitation system. Then, you can choose from our pre-designed invitations or create your own. Finally, you can send the invitations through email or print them out and send them by mail.

Can I track who has received and opened the invitations?

Yes, our online invitation system allows you to track who has received and opened the invitations. This will help you keep track of who you still need to follow up with and ensure that all of your guests have received the information about your upcoming event.

How far in advance should I send the invitations?

We recommend sending the invitations at least 2 weeks in advance to give your guests enough time to RSVP and make any necessary arrangements to attend your event. However, you can also send them out earlier if you prefer.

Can I customize the invitations with my own branding?

Yes, our online invitation system allows you to customize the invitations with your own branding. You can add your logo, contact information, and even personalize the message to your guests.

Do I need to pay for the invitations?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need to pay for the invitations. They are included as part of your consultant kit and are available for unlimited use. This allows you to save money and easily invite as many guests as you would like to your events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama