• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Question: Accepting Checks for Payments | PP Tracking Help

In summary, becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is easy and can be done by visiting their website and filling out an application. The starter kit, which includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials, can be purchased for $109 to $259, with the possibility of earning it back through sales and commissions. No specific experience is required, as training and resources are provided, including access to an online training platform and a mentor for one-on-one support. A support team is also available for any additional questions.
michellefedi
Hi everyone. I love this site. It has helped me tremendously with learning new ideas and how to start out.
I did my first cooking show today and I think it went ok. I dont have all the orders in but I just needed the practice.

I have a question...when someone pays with a check. I deposit the check into my account and then pay with my card, right? When I enter their info into the PP for the show it asks for their check number if they are paying with a check. Is that just for tracking purposes? Please help....

Congrats on the start of our new business! Yes, the check # is for your own records, as it also gives you cash or credit options to enter. It then debits from your debit acct # from your bank acct.

Good luck!

The check number is handy so you can make sure that you've got them all when you head to the bank.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can fill out an application and choose your starter kit. Once you complete the application and purchase your starter kit, you will officially become a Pampered Chef consultant!

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. It also includes a 3-month subscription to our online business tool, "Pampered Chef Connect."

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259. However, we often have promotions and discounts available for new consultants. You can also earn back the cost of your starter kit through sales and commissions.

4. Do I need to have any cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any specific experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to run a successful business. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

5. What kind of support and training will I receive as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training platform, "Pampered Chef University," which includes videos, articles, and resources to help you build your business. You will also have a mentor who can provide one-on-one support and guidance. We also have a support team available to answer any questions you may have along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • jimgass