• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Balancing Show Payments

In summary, if you are struggling with keeping track of show payments and are experiencing financial stress, it may be a sign that you need help balancing them. You can reach out to the show organizer or production company for guidance, as well as seek help from a financial advisor or accountant. To balance your show payments, create a budget, negotiate payment plans, and keep track of payments and expenses. If you are unable to make a payment, communicate with the show organizer and explain your situation. To prevent future issues, create a budget before committing to a show, communicate with the organizer about payment terms and deadlines, and continuously track payments and expenses.
28sal
i jsut had a show. the daughter was the host. so, the mother wants to purchase an item under her daughters hoost credit and regular priced items and she wrote me one check for everything. my question is how do i enter all this info into the pp+ so that her mother can get the host credit item and pay for it all? do i split the amount of the check and use the same chk number again? or will it all just add up right? i am still lrng about how myself and other people can use the unused host credit. and using other peoples names to make an imaginary show to get discounts. this makes me feel like i am cheating the system.:eek: hope someone can help me.

I would just split the amount of the check and use the same check number. It is not really info that you will need again. And it will even it all out and if you look back, you will be able to see that it was all paid for.

i am still lrng about how myself and other people can use the unused host credit. and using other peoples names to make an imaginary show to get discounts. this makes me feel like i am cheating the system.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't think it's cheating to let a mom use her daughter's host credit. Perhaps the correct way is to make them co-hosts? I'm not sure.

However, I would draw the line on making up imaginary shows!

Imaginary shows??? I don't quite get that one!! :confused: :confused:

Hi there! Congratulations on your recent show, it sounds like it was a success. When it comes to entering orders into PP+, you have a few options for handling a situation like this. One option would be to enter the regular priced items as a separate order, and then create a separate order for the host credit item using the host's name and address. This way, the host will receive the credit for that item and the payment will be applied to their account.Another option would be to enter the entire order under the host's name, but split the payment between the mother's check and the host's host credit. You can do this by adjusting the payment amounts for each individual item in the order. Just make sure to note in the comments section that the host credit was used for a specific item.As for using other people's names for an imaginary show, it's important to remember that our Host Rewards program is designed for real shows with real hosts. It's not fair to the host, or to other consultants, to manipulate the system in this way. If you have any further questions or concerns about this, please reach out to your upline for guidance. Thanks for being a part of the Pampered Chef family!

1. How do I know if I need help balancing show payments?

If you are struggling to keep track of your show payments and are falling behind on payments or experiencing financial stress, it may be a sign that you need help balancing show payments.

2. Who can I reach out to for help with balancing show payments?

You can reach out to the show organizer or production company for guidance and resources on balancing show payments. You can also seek help from a financial advisor or accountant.

3. What steps can I take to balance my show payments?

To balance your show payments, create a budget and stick to it, negotiate payment plans with the show organizer, and keep track of all payments and expenses. You can also consider cutting costs and seeking additional sources of income.

4. What should I do if I am unable to make a show payment?

If you are unable to make a show payment, communicate with the show organizer as soon as possible and explain your situation. You may be able to negotiate a payment plan or find alternative ways to meet your payment obligations.

5. How can I prevent future issues with balancing show payments?

To prevent future issues with balancing show payments, create a detailed budget before committing to a show, communicate with the show organizer about payment terms and deadlines, and continuously track your payments and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Sandibeach