• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Needed in Ne Dallas Area

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, and be legally authorized to work in the United States. No prior experience is necessary, but having a passion for cooking and helping others is a plus! As a Consultant, your earnings will depend on your individual sales and the number of parties you host, with an average commission of 20-27%. You do not need to purchase any inventory as the products will be shipped directly to your customers. Comprehensive training and support programs are available, including online resources and support from your upline and corporate team. The business model is flexible, allowing you to work around your schedule, even if
n2mec4god
hello! i have a person who hosted a book party for me in texas and she is in need of a consultant to do a party booked from her show. we would need the showdone in NE dallas area, the first consultant to get back tome with their contact info will be forwarded to my hostess. please email me at [email protected] thanks! angie in florida

I just emailed you. I live in NE Dallas.....if you are still in need of someone.

Hi Angie,I'm not sure if you're still looking for a consultant, but I would recommend checking out the directory on the company's website or reaching out to the hostess's consultant for recommendations. You could also try searching for consultants in the NE Dallas area on social media or online directories. Best of luck with your party!

1. What qualifications do I need to become a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area?

To become a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, and be legally authorized to work in the United States. No prior experience is necessary, but having a passion for cooking and helping others is a plus!

2. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, your earnings will depend on your individual sales and the number of parties you host. On average, Consultants earn between 20-27% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. The more you sell and the more parties you host, the more you can earn!

3. Do I need to purchase inventory as a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area?

No, you do not need to purchase any inventory as a Pampered Chef Consultant. Our business model is based on direct sales, so you will take orders from customers and then place those orders with the company. The products will then be shipped directly to your customers.

4. Are there any training or support programs available for Pampered Chef Consultants in the Northeast Dallas area?

Yes, we offer comprehensive training and support programs for all of our Consultants. You will have access to online training materials, as well as support from your upline Consultant and the company's corporate team. We also offer regular team meetings and events to help you grow your business.

5. Can I still work as a Pampered Chef Consultant in the Northeast Dallas area if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our Consultants have full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business on the side. Our flexible business model allows you to work your business around your schedule. You can host parties in the evenings or on weekends, and our online selling platform allows you to take orders at any time of day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies