• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in the Portland, Or/Vancouver, Wa Area

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. Their consultants are independent contractors who host cooking shows, mentor and train other consultants, and earn commission on sales. To find a consultant in your area, you can visit their website or ask for recommendations from friends and family. Choosing a Pampered Chef consultant means receiving personalized service and supporting a small business. By hosting a cooking show, you can earn free and discounted products, spend time with loved ones, and take advantage of exclusive host specials.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I had a table at a bazaar today and a young lady stopped by and want's to have a party but she lives in the Portland area. I told her I would find someone for her.

So.....if you live in that area please let me know and I will pass the information on to you. :)

Hi Laurie, I live in Vancouver and would love to the show. Let me know the info nd I will call her. Thanks so much!!

Myjenny said:
Hi Laurie, I live in Vancouver and would love to the show. Let me know the info nd I will call her. Thanks so much!!

I will PM you the infor first thing tomorrow morning. Everything is still in my car and I am too lazy right now to go get it. :) She is in the air force and loves PC.

Very Cool! I love when things just fall into place! I just emailed you too, I didn't know which would be fastest! I will look for it in the morning. If you could email it to me that would be great. My email is [email protected]. Thanks again.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help the young lady in the Portland area host a party. I have availability in my schedule and would love to bring the Pampered Chef experience to her and her friends. Please let me know if you would like me to reach out to her. Thank you for referring her to me!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and share delicious meals with their loved ones.

What does a Pampered Chef consultant do?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent contractor who represents the company and its products. They host in-home cooking shows and share the products with their friends, family, and community. They also mentor and train other consultants, manage their own business, and earn commission on sales.

How can I find a consultant in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area?

You can easily find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and clicking on “Find a Consultant” at the top of the page. From there, you can enter your location and search for consultants near you. You can also attend a local cooking show or ask for recommendations from friends or family who may know a consultant.

Why should I choose a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef consultants are highly trained and knowledgeable about our products, as well as cooking and meal preparation. They offer personalized service and can help you find the right products for your specific needs and preferences. Additionally, by choosing a consultant, you are supporting a small business and helping someone pursue their passion for cooking and entrepreneurship.

What benefits do I receive by hosting a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant?

By hosting a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated at your show. You also get to spend a fun and interactive evening with your friends and family while learning new recipes and techniques using our high-quality products. Plus, as a host, you can take advantage of exclusive monthly host specials and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jbdowd0798
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pampered1224