• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Updates on Consultant Connection at CC | IPT and More!

In summary, the group is discussing the new Consultant Connection feature on CC. Some members are unable to find it or have not seen any updates, while others are excited to try it out. There are questions about the purpose of the feature and its potential impact on other tools like Consultant News. Some members have already taken the online training and are eager to see how the feature will benefit their business. However, there are some concerns about historical data not being available on the new feature. Some members are also experiencing technical difficulties with the feature disappearing from their page.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I was just at CC, and looking for the new consultant connection - so where is it? It looks just the same. There is the IPT, just like always....

Is is just mine? Is anyone else seeing anything new...or am I looking in the wrong place?:confused:

Looks the same to me, too.

Mine appears to be the same as well and I don't see a consultant connection anywhere.

I've been waiting all weekend for this! Can't seem to find it on mine either.

So, it was shut down all weekend...why...?

I'm a bit frustrated as I've been waiting all morning for this, I have some word to do with my April stats and of course, they are not showing up on the Individual Performance tracker anymore and also no consultant connection anywhere to be found... I just want to know some April info right now! Argghhhh LoL Patience is not my thing if you can't tell LoL

I received an email from my director this morning saying it would be available to everyone by 4:00pm.

We received an email from HO last week stating that it would be available after 3pm today.

I came here for an answer as well because I couldn't find it. I guess i'll have to wait until this afternoon.

Waiting here too...April stats are gone from the IPT now...but not up elsewhere. :(

DebinIA said:
We received an email from HO last week stating that it would be available after 3pm today.

Hey, thanks for that information!

I was just looking as well and then coming here for the answer....then I also saw my email that it launches today at 3:00.... :) I guess we are all super anxious to start using this! :D

I'm REALLY excited for it too!! I can't wait to see how it works! I think it'll be REALLY helpful for our businesses!

Cant wait to see it too. I did the online training on it last week. Looks really neat!

I haven't been on to check yet, was on my way there next but now I may wait. But..........question? Am I understanding correctly that this new Consultant Connection is taking the place of Consultant News as well, meaning we won't be getting a monthly newsletter in the mail? I'm not crazy about that idea. I've been with the company for over 11 years and I really count on my CN.

pcsharon1 said:
I haven't been on to check yet, was on my way there next but now I may wait. But..........question? Am I understanding correctly that this new Consultant Connection is taking the place of Consultant News as well, meaning we won't be getting a monthly newsletter in the mail? I'm not crazy about that idea. I've been with the company for over 11 years and I really count on my CN.

I haven't seen anything indicating that. I know it is replacing some of the reports that TL & and above can run.

OMGoodnes, I just took the online training for the new Consultant Connection and it is AWESOME!! It will be so wonderful to have access to the infomration they have on this new dashboard. I can't wait to see it!

It is still the same for me too. I am patiently waiting for later this afternoon. I think this is going to be great. I took the training course and it looks like it is going to be very helpful for everyone. Now to sit and wait. Then later this afternoon when we all try to get on watch it either not work or be really slow b/c of everyone trying to access it. LOL

I can't wait for it to come on at 4 p.m. cause I am so tired of my april things showing up and then dropping off and then showing up again and my level changing.... but I did get the email from home office this morning saying I am elible for getting home office leads and I went to that tab and it actually did show up. So I am excited about the new changes.

It's Up!!!

I'm bummed, I just looked and there is no history. They didn't load it with past info.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I'm bummed, I just looked and there is no history. They didn't load it with past info.

Me too! Hopefully they add this.

All the notes from HO indicated that we are to use the IPT for Jan-March data, so they probably won't load historical data into Consultant Connection.

Does our downline not show up until they submit a show for April?

You need to check off the "show inactives" to see them.

My consultant connection has disappeared from my page.

mine is gone too. Yesterday I noticed some link issues, maybe they are trying to work out the bugs...

I didn't try until today and I still need the old site. Oh well. :(

Mine's gone too - hopefully it's just because they are making it better!

Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

from HO...they're having problems with it and took it off line for a few hours. Should be up again soon.

Thanks for the info Carolyn..............

Hmm...I'm curious how this will play out. I have an active recruit yet she doesn't show up (on the new links) only on my IPT and she is active yet I'm not listed as a Senior Consultant. I am active and active this month...

janetupnorth said:
Hmm...I'm curious how this will play out. I have an active recruit yet she doesn't show up (on the new links) only on my IPT and she is active yet I'm not listed as a Senior Consultant. I am active and active this month...

I have 2 active consultants, and was listed as only a consultant. But then I saw something in the email that Team Leader stuff wouldn't be up until the 15th or 16th? Maybe that's partly why it was pulled back off the website? Also, I was having problems access some of the info, and then it wouldn't let me go back to previous pages either. I had to log out and log back in if I wanted to toggle from my pages to my downlines pages...

Thanks for letting us know about consultant connection- I freaked out and then the light bulb flashed in my brain to come here and check! lol :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I have 2 active consultants, and was listed as only a consultant. But then I saw something in the email that Team Leader stuff wouldn't be up until the 15th or 16th? Maybe that's partly why it was pulled back off the website? Also, I was having problems access some of the info, and then it wouldn't let me go back to previous pages either. I had to log out and log back in if I wanted to toggle from my pages to my downlines pages...

At least you saw your downline...I'll give it a few days and check again.

1. Where is the new consultant connection located on CC?

The new consultant connection can be found by clicking on the "CC | IPT" tab at the top of the page. It is located in the same place as before.

2. Is the consultant connection different for each individual user?

No, the consultant connection is the same for all users. You may need to log out and log back in to see any updates.

3. Are there any new features or updates on the consultant connection?

Yes, there are always new updates and features being added to the consultant connection. Make sure to check it regularly for any changes.

4. Why does the consultant connection look the same as before?

The consultant connection may appear the same if there are no new updates or features since your last visit. Make sure to check the "What's New" section for any recent changes.

5. Am I looking in the wrong place for the new consultant connection?

No, the consultant connection can only be accessed through the "CC | IPT" tab at the top of the page. If you are still having trouble finding it, please contact our customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
Replies