• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success!

In summary, the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! is a monthly update for Pampered Chef consultants that provides important information, updates, and resources to help them succeed in their business. It can be accessed by logging into the Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant Connection" tab. The update includes updates on new products, promotions, training opportunities, and business tips to help consultants grow their business and achieve success. It is available in multiple languages and can be shared with team members to help them stay informed and motivated.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
:party:Wa-HOOO!! I'm a Director again!!:p The Consultant Connection just updated and everything is in for November!!! YAY!! Sweet!:D

Chef Kearns said:
:party:Wa-HOOO!! I'm a Director again!!:p The Consultant Connection just updated and everything is in for November!!! YAY!! Sweet!:D

welcome back...:)

:DYay!!!!:D

That's GREAT, Sandra!!! Congrats!!!

YAHOO! Way to go!

Way to go Sandra!!!!

It hasn't for me! :(

Congrats Sandra!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! :D :D :D

(I'm still a team leader. No SC's on my team :( )

cmdtrgd said:
It hasn't for me! :(

The status hasn't updated. The HO said it would update on the 10th, but the Consultant Connection is showing that everything made it in for November. I had 4 active lines with 2 Sr. Cons. and team sales over $4k!!

Ahhhh, now I feel better! My numbers are there, but I'm still listed as a TL. Thanks!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Congrats Sandra!!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! :D :D :D

(I'm still a team leader. No SC's on my team :( )

Sue, thank you! I almost didn't post because I know a lot of you guys have been working hard toward a promotion and didn't make it. I'm sorry for that!!

I had given up on Leadership. I didn't have any desire to be a Director again. But people just kept signing up!! Seriously, it was like it was meant to be because the Lord knows I wasn't actively pursuing it this time. I know it's a blessing and I've been blessed to BE a blessing to someone else, so I'm not going to poo-poo the promotion.

Sue and Colleen I know it will happen for you again!! I'm sorry it's been so trying.

Related to Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success!

1. What is the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success!?

The Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! is a monthly update for Pampered Chef consultants that includes important information, updates, and resources to help them succeed in their business.

2. How can I access the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success!?

You can access the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! by logging into your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant Connection" tab.

3. What kind of information can I expect to find in the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success!?

The Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! includes updates on new products, promotions, training opportunities, and business tips to help you grow your business and achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! available in multiple languages?

Yes, the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French. You can select your preferred language in your Consultant's Corner account settings.

5. Can I share the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! with my team?

Yes, you can share the Consultant Connection Succeeds: Nov. Update a Success! with your team members to help them stay informed and motivated. You can also access past updates in the "Archives" section of the Consultant Connection tab in your Consultant's Corner account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies