• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection Question- When Looking at My Recruits

Unfortunately, this feature is only available to directors. If you have any team members, you will need to use the back arrow or completely exit the application, return to the consultants corner, and then go back. It can be difficult to get information and support for team members when you are trying to do this. Directors, be sure to pass this information along to your senior consultants/team leaders so that they can learn to support their teams more effectively. Thanks!
esavvymom
Staff member
When I click on my Recruit's name to view their info, I can't figure out how to navigate back to my own page or back to my team performance page, without getting out of the whole application.

Appreciate the insight....thanks!

Take the online training about it. It shows you how to navigate. I think it's the CC for leaders one.

At the top of the page, when you are on your consultant's page, it will have her/his name in bold and their level in bold then under that you name not bold. Click on your name. I do agree with Deb, tho. Take the classes because there are so many little places to look for things that you don't want to miss it.

chefcharity said:
At the top of the page, when you are on your consultant's page, it will have her/his name in bold and their level in bold then under that you name not bold. Click on your name. I do agree with Deb, tho. Take the classes because there are so many little places to look for things that you don't want to miss it.
Unfortunately that is only the case if you are a director. If you have any team members and are not a director you have to use the back arrow or completely exit the application, return to consultants corner and then go back. I find this to be difficult when I am trying to get information and support the 4-5 members of my team. I have already contacted home office requesting that they allow the same (breadcrumb) features for all those that have recruits so that we can support our team more effectively and efficiently, helping us to become stronger Team Leaders and eventual directors. I would love if others would do the same. We also do not have the same access to information about training that our consultants have completed, making support calls about such things more on the difficult side. :( In the meantime, directors, know this about your team, it is very helpful to pass this information on to your senior consultants/team leaders so that they can learn to support their teams. Thanks!

jcsmilez said:
Unfortunately that is only the case if you are a director. If you have any team members and are not a director you have to use the back arrow or completely exit the application, return to consultants corner and then go back. I find this to be difficult when I am trying to get information and support the 4-5 members of my team. I have already contacted home office requesting that they allow the same (breadcrumb) features for all those that have recruits so that we can support our team more effectively and efficiently, helping us to become stronger Team Leaders and eventual directors. I would love if others would do the same.

We also do not have the same access to information about training that our consultants have completed, making support calls about such things more on the difficult side. :( In the meantime, directors, know this about your team, it is very helpful to pass this information on to your senior consultants/team leaders so that they can learn to support their teams. Thanks!

So we won't know they took an online training course?? Darn. I was looking forward to being able to work with that feature to guide her through. It does seem strange to not give anyone who has a recruit access to these training features. I realize they may be trying to get directors to take a more direct role in that, but what better way to develop your team than let them have some involvement in that training....plus, directors have alot on their plate with their own recruits- let alone the 2nd/3rd lines, etc.

I'll figure it out. I had taken the CC training course but may take it again to see if I missed something- since at the time, I had no one on my team.

jcsmilez said:
Unfortunately that is only the case if you are a director. If you have any team members and are not a director you have to use the back arrow or completely exit the application, return to consultants corner and then go back. I find this to be difficult when I am trying to get information and support the 4-5 members of my team. I have already contacted home office requesting that they allow the same (breadcrumb) features for all those that have recruits so that we can support our team more effectively and efficiently, helping us to become stronger Team Leaders and eventual directors. I would love if others would do the same.

We also do not have the same access to information about training that our consultants have completed, making support calls about such things more on the difficult side. :( In the meantime, directors, know this about your team, it is very helpful to pass this information on to your senior consultants/team leaders so that they can learn to support their teams. Thanks!

It does stink. I just took the class for leaders after having similiar problems. I had to go back to CC to get back to where I wanted.

I do like the fact that we can see our cluster calendar like directors- now if I can get my girls to put in their shows, that'd be great.

I can't wait to have access to all the director features (hopefully by fall). :)

1. How can I effectively evaluate my recruits' potential?

To effectively evaluate your recruits' potential, it is important to have a clear understanding of your company's goals and values. This will help you identify which qualities and skills are most important for success in your organization. Additionally, conducting thorough interviews and reference checks, as well as providing potential recruits with a realistic job preview, can also help you evaluate their potential.

2. What are some red flags to watch out for when considering a recruit?

Some red flags to watch out for when considering a recruit include a lack of enthusiasm or interest in the job, inconsistent or unreliable communication, and a history of job hopping or frequent career changes. It is also important to pay attention to any discrepancies or inconsistencies in their resume or during the interview process.

3. How can I effectively communicate with my recruits?

Effective communication with your recruits is crucial in building a strong relationship and setting clear expectations. Utilize various methods such as phone calls, emails, and social media to stay in touch and provide updates. It is also important to actively listen to their concerns and provide timely and honest feedback.

4. What are some strategies for retaining top recruits?

To retain top recruits, it is important to provide them with a positive and supportive work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and regular recognition and feedback. Additionally, offering competitive compensation and benefits can also help retain top talent.

5. How can I ensure a smooth onboarding process for my recruits?

To ensure a smooth onboarding process for your recruits, make sure to communicate all necessary information and expectations before their start date. Provide them with a detailed orientation and training plan, and assign a mentor or buddy to help them navigate their new role. Regular check-ins and open communication can also help ease the transition for new recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies