• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Question: How Long Until They're Visible on Consultant Connection?

In summary, the company is looking for passionate, dedicated individuals with strong work ethic, communication skills, and a willingness to learn. To apply, you can submit an application through their website or contact the recruitment team directly. The recruitment process involves interviews and potentially assessments or tasks. There are various positions available, including entry-level roles, internships, and apprenticeships, with opportunities for advancement. As a new recruit, you can expect to receive training and orientation, meet your team, and begin working on assigned projects or tasks during your first few weeks.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I know I'm probably just being impatient but does any one know how long it takes for your new recruit to show on consultant connection? I know my first took a little while but I can't remember how long. My latest signed her agreement (online) on the 31st. I'm just paranoid that for some reason it didn't go through and I know I shouldn't be but she's signed with intention of having rebate as an option. And she will be great for out team because she's committed and wants to be successful and earn the extra money but work around her home daycare. She's coming to our focus meeting this week and big cluster meeting next Monday!! So if anyone knows how long it generally takes I'd appreciate the info! :) TIA

My recruit on the 31st showed up that night. You need to call.

my new recruit was up the next day under performance

In my experience, it's usually about 8 hours or so.

Hi there! I completely understand your anxiety about your new recruit showing up on consultant connection. Generally, it can take up to 48 hours for a new recruit to appear on consultant connection. However, if it has been longer than that, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to ensure that everything went through smoothly with her agreement. It sounds like your new recruit is excited and motivated to join our team, which is great to hear! I'm sure she will be a valuable asset to your team and I wish her all the best in her Pampered Chef journey. Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing about her success at the upcoming meetings! :)

1. What qualities are you looking for in a new recruit?

We are looking for individuals who are passionate, dedicated, and have a strong work ethic. We also value communication skills, teamwork, and a willingness to learn and grow.

2. How can I apply to become a new recruit?

You can apply to become a new recruit by submitting an application through our website or contacting our recruitment team directly. Make sure to include your resume and any relevant experience or qualifications.

3. What is the recruitment process like?

The recruitment process typically involves submitting an application, participating in interviews, and potentially completing assessments or tasks to demonstrate your skills and abilities. The specific process may vary depending on the position and company.

4. What types of positions are available for new recruits?

We have a variety of positions available for new recruits, including entry-level roles, internships, and apprenticeships. We also offer opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.

5. What can I expect during my first few weeks as a new recruit?

During your first few weeks, you can expect to receive training and orientation to familiarize yourself with the company and your role. You will also have the opportunity to meet your team and begin working on projects or tasks assigned to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcsharon1