• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection: Frustrating Navigation Issue?

Same thing here. If you have IE, there should be a drop down arrow next to your back/forward buttons. You can find the one that says "Consultant's Corner" (you can't see all of that text) to browse to that page. Then you have to go back into consultant connection to see your stuff again.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does anyone else have this problem? I am so frustrated...and I'd call HO, but right now, I cough when I talk. :yuck:

When I am trying to look at my team stats/goals individually, I cannot get back to the beginning, it gets stuck on whichever team member I click on.

For example - I went in to look at Cindy's show schedule for October, and then when I try to go back to my page, so that I can click on the next one, it remains on Cindy - even though it looks like I've gone back to the beginning. I have to completely get out of CC, and go back in, to see my team's individual pages....

Is this just an issue with me, or is it something that everyone deals with?

I have the same issue...

Same thing here. If you have IE, there should be a drop down arrow next to your back/forward buttons. You can find the one that says "Consultant's Corner" (you can't see all of that text) to browse to that page. Then you have to go back into consultant connection to see your stuff again.

I thought that I read somewhere on CS how to get back, but I can't find it anymore.

I can't get into my web-site assistant right now either.

crystalscookingnow said:
Becky, here's the link post that I was thinking of:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f49/consultant-connection-question-when-looking-my-recruits-53594/

DebbieJ says that there's something about this in the Training center course. I couldn't get mine to work so I still don't know the answer!

Yeah, all of those instructions, and the instructions in the Training Course, only apply if you are a director. As a team leader, I still have to go completely out of the application and enter back in to view my consultants individually. :grumpy:

EXTREMELY frustrating!

OK, well, I couldn't ever get training to load, so I couldn't see what it was telling us to do! I really don't like that we have to go out & back in.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, all of those instructions, and the instructions in the Training Course, only apply if you are a director. As a team leader, I still have to go completely out of the application and enter back in to view my consultants individually. :grumpy:

EXTREMELY frustrating!

Well, I am a director and I have to completely back out too.

Well... sort of. When I go in to the IPT I click on the link to show everyone. Then I click on the individual consultant to see what I want to see. When I am done with her/him I click back to the chart with everyone and click on the next person I want to check on and so forth. Doing it that way I am able to see each person but when I'm done with that and want to get back to my Consultant Connection I need to get back to the main page of Consultant Corner and then click on C Connection again. It is a pain but it is what it is.

Sorry for the hijack but, Becky, I stole your quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Mark Twain

AJPratt said:
Sorry for the hijack but, Becky, I stole your quote: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Mark Twain

LOL, Anne! Steal away, since it's not my quote!:D I took it from a friend's page on FB.

I love it though.

ChefBeckyD said:
Does anyone else have this problem? I am so frustrated...and I'd call HO, but right now, I cough when I talk. :yuck:

When I am trying to look at my team stats/goals individually, I cannot get back to the beginning, it gets stuck on whichever team member I click on.

For example - I went in to look at Cindy's show schedule for October, and then when I try to go back to my page, so that I can click on the next one, it remains on Cindy - even though it looks like I've gone back to the beginning. I have to completely get out of CC, and go back in, to see my team's individual pages....

Is this just an issue with me, or is it something that everyone deals with?

I have the same problem and I even talked with Tech Support at Nat'l Conference about it. He told me that they were aware of the problem and were working on it... I'd love to know when they're going to fix it; very annoying, especially since they'd like Team Leaders and above to check Consultant Connection daily!:grumpy:

1. How do I reset my password for Consultant Connection?

To reset your password for Consultant Connection, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to your email. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

2. Why am I having trouble accessing Consultant Connection?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble accessing Consultant Connection. Some common reasons include incorrect login information, internet connectivity issues, or server maintenance. If you are unable to access the site, please try again later or contact our customer support for assistance.

3. How can I update my personal information on Consultant Connection?

To update your personal information on Consultant Connection, log in to your account and click on the "My Profile" tab. From there, you can edit your contact information, shipping address, and billing information. Don't forget to click "Save" after making any changes.

4. I'm a new consultant, how do I register for Consultant Connection?

Welcome! To register for Consultant Connection, go to the login page and click on the "Register" link. You will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and email address. Follow the instructions to complete the registration process. If you encounter any issues, please contact our customer support for assistance.

5. I can't access the Consultant Connection app, what should I do?

If you are having trouble accessing the Consultant Connection app, try closing the app and restarting it. If the issue persists, make sure you have the latest version of the app and that your device is connected to the internet. If you are still unable to access the app, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956