• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection Ecards Not Working!

In summary, many consultants are having trouble sending e-cards through Consultant Connection. Tech Support is looking into the problem.
Liquid Sky
Is anyone else having issues not being able to send an ecard to your team member through Consultant Connection? I keep getting the message: The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the Web server's administrator if the problem persists.

Thank you.

Have you called Tech Support? I have not team so no need for the service...

Did you pay extra to upgrade your site to use them?

Yes, I paid to upgrade. I can work with the enewsletter portion but the ecard function is giving me that error message.

I would call. If you are paying that much to have that service then i would not be pulling my hair out to figure out what is wrong with it. JMO.

I just talked to Tech Support. Apparently, many consultants are having the same issue. Anyhoo, the ecard function can be sent under the "Performance Tracker" as well. They are looking into fixing the error on the page(s) that are linked from the "Take Action" heading.

I don't see any links to the eCards on my Consultant Connection, just the newsletter. :grumpy:

Ann.. when you pull up the performance tracker each consultant will have a box by their name that you can click. It will give you the option for an ecard. Also, if you click on the Take Action items, you get the option to send one as well. Like the OP, I had the same error message when I tried to send cards to my consultants who earned rewards and such. It is working for me now though.

Well, clicking the box next to each name is hardly intuitive. I'll go take another look. None of my team show up in my Take Action area - that area's actually blank for me.

chefann said:
Well, clicking the box next to each name is hardly intuitive. I'll go take another look. None of my team show up in my Take Action area - that area's actually blank for me.

they only put stuff in the "Take Action"area for greaet milestones, so you can recognize that person. such as earning PC dollars in first 90 days, new consultant on your team, etc.

You can send a card to anyone on your team (or everyone at the same time) in the performance tracker area, just check their little box and then at the bottom on the page you can see the ecard button

chefann said:

I agree.. even after seeing the demo at conference I couldn't remember exactly how to do it. I just kept looking around until I saw that option. Have fun with cards now!!

What is the purpose of Consultant Connection Ecards?

The purpose of Consultant Connection Ecards is to provide a convenient way for Pampered Chef consultants to stay connected with their customers and promote their business through electronic greeting cards.

Why are the Ecards not working for me?

There could be several reasons why the Ecards are not working for you. It could be due to a technical issue on the website, an error in your account settings, or an outdated internet browser. It is recommended to clear your browser's cache and cookies, update your browser, and try again. If the issue persists, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

Can I customize the Ecards with my own message and images?

Yes, you can customize the Ecards with your own message and images. The Ecard templates allow you to add a personalized message, upload your own images, and change the font and color to match your branding. This will make the Ecard more unique and personal for your customers.

Are there any costs associated with using Consultant Connection Ecards?

No, there are no costs associated with using Consultant Connection Ecards. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants promote their business and connect with their customers. However, if you choose to send the Ecards through email, there may be data charges from your internet or email provider.

Can I schedule Ecards to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule Ecards to be sent at a specific date and time. This feature allows you to plan ahead and send Ecards for upcoming holidays, birthdays, or special occasions. You can also schedule multiple Ecards at once, saving you time and effort in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Lilamyw3