• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant as Host - Benefits? or Not?

In summary, if you turn in a show as a consultant and hit "add host order" it pops up that the show is set up with you as the host, but no order has been found. If you clear out the host info and add a new host who is not a consultant, then the show will show up as set up with the new host.
Nell's-a-Cookin'
I am new on here, but have been a "guest" for a few days reading all your great ideas and info, so I have a question, prompting me to finally join the group! I've been a consultant for only 4 months now - loving it so far! :)

I am trying to meet my personal $1500 goal for the month to get at least a few of the new products coming out - so I am turning in a show of my own tomorrow night as a last ditch effort to compile enough orders to get to my goal. I am sending it in as consultant as host, what is the difference? When I hit "add host order" it popped up "this show is set up with consulant acting as host, but no order has been found..... If you wish to clear out host info and add new host who is not a consultant then click ok.... otherwise hit cancel" So if I turn in a show do I NOT get host benefits of any kind? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Are you putting all the items under your name, or are you putting in guest names?

figured it out!Well, I finally figured it out, but really don't know what I did. I should have messed with it more before I posted!

But another quick question - I read on here that a host can put themselves as a booking benefit if they plan to have another show within 6 months and then can get 2 hosts special at their next show - can we do that too?

thanks

It sounds like maybe no other orders had been entered yet, maybe? I've never gotten that message before. Usually I check that box "consultant as host" like it sounds like you did. Hmmmm.

Good, I'm glad you got it figured out! The only benefit consultants can't get is the booking bonus. So, unfortunately we can't.

Thanks for the quick help!Okay - great, thanks for all your help!!! This is much better than sitting on hold with HO!!!! ;)

1. What are the benefits of being a consultant as a host?

As a consultant who also hosts parties, you have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and incentives. These can include free or discounted products, increased commission rates, and bonuses for meeting sales goals. Additionally, hosting parties allows you to build relationships with potential customers and grow your client base.

2. Are there any downsides to being a consultant as a host?

There can be some downsides to being a consultant as a host, such as the time and effort required to plan and execute successful parties. It can also be challenging to balance your role as a consultant and a host, as you may have different goals and priorities for each role. However, with proper time management and planning, these challenges can be overcome.

3. How can being a consultant as a host benefit my business?

Hosting parties can be an effective way to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef and attract new customers. It also allows you to practice and improve your presentation and sales skills, which can benefit your business in the long run. Additionally, hosting parties can help you build a strong personal brand and establish yourself as a knowledgeable and trusted consultant.

4. Can I still receive host benefits if I am also a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant who hosts parties, you are eligible to receive host benefits in addition to your regular consultant benefits. This means you can earn rewards and incentives both as a consultant and a host, maximizing your potential earnings.

5. Can I host parties if I am not a consultant?

No, hosting parties is a role reserved for consultants only. However, if you are interested in hosting parties and earning host benefits, you can sign up to become a consultant and start hosting parties right away. Our team can provide you with all the necessary training and support to help you succeed as a consultant and a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • allisonw