• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I hide my address on customer receipts as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, the person is saying that they do not want their address printed on the customer receipts, and that they believe they can find their information easily through their consultant number or website.
chefmickey1
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me how to make it so my address doesn't show up on the customer receipts I print out for guests? Unless someone is mailing me a check, there really isn't any reason they need my address. Thanks!!

They would need that info if years down the road they had a warranty issue and either you were no longer with PC or they'd moved, or whatever. PC would use that info to help them with their warranty. Just curious, why wouldn't you want them to have your address and contact info?

I just don't think my home address needs to be on there. I don't mind my email or website. I don't have my address on my business cards or stamped on my catalogs. Between my phone number, e-mail address and website, they should be able to find me. I believe my consultant number is also on receipts so home office should be able to look up my info. that way for their own needs.

In P3- go to "Tools"->"Preferences"--> Reports--> Consultant Info.Just check off the items you want to appear. I do not have my home address print either. Just my website, email, business phone number.

Thank you!!

I agree, I don't have my address on anything!

I am taking my address off as well. Now that everything is your 911 physical address I don't want it out there. We don't personally know all of our customers or their other friends or family. There are just too many crazy people out there these days.

Thank you Bobbi this has opened a whole new world for me. LOL! There are things I never knew were there like the PC debit auto fill.

I'm nosy. I click on all sorts of things to learn what they do. ;) Most time it works well, other times, it gets me in trouble. "Whatever you do...don't push the RED BUTTON!" haha- guess what I have to do? :D

What is a Consultant Address on Receipts?

A Consultant Address on Receipts is the contact information of a consultant or consulting firm that is printed on a receipt. It includes the consultant's name, business address, and contact details.

Why is a Consultant Address on Receipts important?

A Consultant Address on Receipts is important because it provides customers with a way to contact the consultant for any inquiries or issues related to the services provided. It also adds a level of professionalism to the receipt.

Can a Consultant Address on Receipts be changed?

Yes, a Consultant Address on Receipts can be changed. If a consultant moves to a new location or changes their contact information, they should update their address on receipts to ensure accurate information for customers.

Is a Consultant Address on Receipts required by law?

There is no specific law that requires a Consultant Address on Receipts. However, some states have regulations that require businesses to include their address on receipts for tax purposes. It is also a good business practice to include this information for customer convenience and transparency.

Can a Consultant Address on Receipts be different from the business address?

Yes, a Consultant Address on Receipts can be different from the business address. For example, if a consultant works from a home office, they may choose to use a P.O. Box or virtual office address on receipts instead. However, it is important to ensure that the address used on receipts is a valid and updated contact information for the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • elizabethfox