• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering Getting Rid of My Website: What to Consider?

In summary, getting rid of your website can have negative consequences on your online presence, brand recognition, and potential customers. It may save you money in the short term, but can lead to a decrease in sales and revenue. While alternative methods such as social media and email marketing can still be effective, it may be more challenging to reach customers without a website. Additionally, getting rid of your website can significantly affect your search engine ranking and may require effort to rebuild. Before making a decision, it is important to consider your long-term goals, target audience, and consult with a professional for advice.
Jenni
I am thinking about getting rid of my website... if I do and want it back I just hope that my name is still free and sign up again right?
I started working full time and just want to stay active the next few months while my family and I adjust. So spending the month to renew next month seems silly.

As far as signing your site back up, it's always easy. BUT....I would really think about getting rid of it. If you are going back to work f/t, perhaps your PWS would be one of the easiest ways to still get orders pulled in without you having to do hardly anything. Not only the outlet (which is so cool), but because you can perhaps push catalog/internet shows and just have people use your site. Just a thought - but if I were you, I would do the good old 2 columns on a piece of paper, pros/cons and weigh it out. Best of luck to you!

personally I would think it would be the last thing I'd let go. I get internet orders randomly from family and friends from the outlet and it's a great way for hosts to have catalog shows which are great if you're working FT. The website for the holidays is amazing too!! it's got such great ideas this winter and seem to be a great way to get additional orders without a physical cooking show. Up to you of course.. but I'd keep it and send out emails when the outlet is updated and share that there are great holiday gift ideas on it. You never know who might just want to order and not bother calling you or finding a host. Good luck with your decision.

jess

Related to Considering Getting Rid of My Website: What to Consider?

1. What are the potential consequences of getting rid of my website?

Getting rid of your website can have a negative impact on your online presence and brand recognition. It can also result in a loss of potential customers who may have found your website through online searches.

2. Will getting rid of my website save me money?

While getting rid of your website may reduce your expenses in the short term, it can also lead to a decrease in sales and revenue. It is important to carefully consider the potential long-term financial impact before making a decision.

3. Can I still reach my customers without a website?

Without a website, it can be more challenging to reach potential customers who primarily use the internet for research and purchasing decisions. However, there are alternative methods such as social media and email marketing that can still be effective in reaching your target audience.

4. How will getting rid of my website affect my search engine ranking?

Getting rid of your website can have a significant impact on your search engine ranking, as your website is a key factor in determining your online visibility. It may take time and effort to rebuild your ranking if you decide to get rid of your website.

5. What are some factors to consider before getting rid of my website?

Before making a decision about getting rid of your website, it is important to consider your long-term business goals, your target audience, and the potential impact on your brand and online presence. It may also be helpful to consult with a marketing or web design professional for advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • artcd44
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies