• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Won the Serve It Up Squad Prize at Wave 3?

In summary, the "Congratulations To............" product is a customizable gift set from Pampered Chef, perfect for celebrating milestones or special occasions. It typically includes popular kitchen tools such as the Mix 'N Scraper and Quick Slice, and can be personalized with a message or the recipient's name. It is suitable for both cooking enthusiasts and those looking to improve their skills, and can also be purchased as a treat for oneself or a housewarming gift.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Carolyn and Sharon Stringfellow for winning a Serve it up Squad prize!!!

That's awesome! Congrats. Some day I want to win one of those.:)

Congratulations! I'd love to win one of those too!

I know, right? What's so cool is that they won the same prize!!

It was SO exciting!! And then to win with a Cheffer made it all the more special!!

I won the very first one at last year's conference - $100 Merrill!!

Debi said:
What is the Serve it up Squad?

They are Sales Managers that come out on stage and give stuff away!

Woo-hoo Carolyn and Sharon!

It was so neat...I yelled and screamed for both of you!! Congrats gals!

wahoo!! I was so happy for you Carolyn!! One of the girls I rode out with won the 2 yr website subscription.

ChefLoriG said:
wahoo!! I was so happy for you Carolyn!! One of the girls I rode out with won the 2 yr website subscription.

:eek:that is an amazing deal! My Director won a 1 year subscription a few years ago, but 2 years is wonderful!

Last year I won one night stay at a conference hotel for conference this year.

Congratulations on winning!! That's awesome!

Maybe we will have other winners from Director Chef Success!

Anyone else yet????

At Wave 3 Ann Frame won something. My notes are in the car...

Related to Who Won the Serve It Up Squad Prize at Wave 3?

1. What is the "Congratulations To............" product?

The "Congratulations To............" product is a customizable gift set that includes a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. It is perfect for congratulating someone on a milestone achievement or special occasion.

2. What items are typically included in the "Congratulations To............" gift set?

The exact items included in the "Congratulations To............" gift set may vary, but it typically includes a mix of popular and versatile Pampered Chef products such as our classic Mix 'N Scraper, Quick Slice, and Mini Mix 'N Scraper.

3. Can I personalize the "Congratulations To............" gift set?

Yes, you can! The "Congratulations To............" gift set comes with a customizable tag that you can personalize with a message or the recipient's name. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card.

4. Is the "Congratulations To............" gift set only for cooking enthusiasts?

No, the "Congratulations To............" gift set is perfect for anyone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen or wants to improve their cooking skills. It is also a great gift for someone who is just starting out in their own home or loves trying out new recipes and cooking techniques.

5. Can I purchase the "Congratulations To............" gift set for myself?

Yes, absolutely! The "Congratulations To............" gift set is a great way to treat yourself with some top-quality kitchen tools that will make cooking and baking tasks easier and more enjoyable. It also makes for a lovely addition to your own kitchen or a thoughtful housewarming gift for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies