• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations for Being a Serve It up Squad...

In summary, Sharon Stringfellow and Carolyn Kraham won a prize for being a part of the Serve it Up Squad at the conference. The Serve it Up Squad is responsible for choosing and giving away prizes during the conference. They won 500 catalogs each, which is valued at about $225. Other consultants in their cluster also won prizes, such as a free hotel night for next year and a 2-year subscription to the company website. Although not everyone in their region won, they still had a great time and enjoyed seeing familiar names being called as winners.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
WINNER!! Sharon Stringfellow and Carolyn Kraham won a prize, a great one too!!! :D:D:D

Lucky girls!

Awesome !!!! I bet they won something awesome Lucky ladies

Yeah!! I was hoping some cheffers would win!

What's the Serve it Up Squad?

the serve it up squad is the ones who choose which gifts they give away and do all the drawings on stage for them. They are a nice bunch of ladies and always have nice prizes

My director won something this year. Confirmation for her that going was a good thing. It's been years since she attended. And sitting right next to her was another director from West Michigan who's name was called right after (or before). I didn't win anything, but it's fun hearing names I know called to win.

Wasn't that great? They make a big production out of the drawings. The song Hey, Good Lookin', What Ya Got Cookin'? and roll a big rolling drum out onto the stage. Everyone helps count. It's a lot of fun.

raebates said:
Wasn't that great?

They make a big production out of the drawings. The song Hey, Good Lookin', What Ya Got Cookin'? and roll a big rolling drum out onto the stage. Everyone helps count. It's a lot of fun.

The first year they used that I couldn't get it out of my head. I kept singing it at home after conference so my DH made it my ring tone on my cell.

Congrats on winning, ladies. Whaddya win?

dianevill said:
The first year they used that I couldn't get it out of my head. I kept singing it at home after conference so my DH made it my ring tone on my cell.

Congrats on winning, ladies. Whaddya win?[/QUOTE]

Let us know, inspiring (and nosey) minds wanna know! :)

Yea, the serve-it-up-squad was one of the best parts!!! Didn't win but it was fun seeing all the others hoop and holler!! Maybe next year!!!

I WON...............................................

Not telling til after Wave 3! Had ya there for a second though, huh? I will tell you one thing though...Carolyn and I both won the exact same thing and it valued at about $225!!! Pretty cool though, my Director and herDirector also won something too! Pretty AWESOME!!! :)

Sharon!! When are you going to post our pictures from Carol's dinner? I need to add us to my photo album!!
It was SO great to hang out with you!
I am sorry I couldn't sit with you at her meeting on Saturday. My Director had saved a seat for me and she was having some "issues"

YEA!! That's great!!!

We were a little bummed that no one from New England won in Wave 1... oh well :)

redsoxgirl said:
YEA!! That's great!!!

We were a little bummed that no one from New England won in Wave 1... oh well :)

I was thinking they forgot to put New England in the drum :cry:

Congrats girls!
I keep imagining them saying my name for the big prize, but it didn't happen!

My new recruit won the same prize as Carolyn too. Ohhhh....told her she has to book LOTS of shows now!:p

I won too!---I was so excited. NC was the best

dannyzmom said:
Sharon!! When are you going to post our pictures from Carol's dinner? I need to add us to my photo album!!
It was SO great to hang out with you!
I am sorry I couldn't sit with you at her meeting on Saturday. My Director had saved a seat for me and she was having some "issues"

Carolyn!

No biggie about not sitting together. I got there early like first or second so I just sat down anywhere. We need to talk some though! I had a blast a NC! Maybe we can room together at Leadership! :)

I kept having "positive thoughts" about winning the laptop...alas, not this year! But, all the prizes were AWESOME. Another consultant I know won a 2 yr subscription to the website..she was flinging her certificate all around at the airport! Too cool!

Ok, can share now.....the prize for being one of the serve it up squad winners Carolyn and I WON 500 CATALOGS!!! WOO!!!HOO!!!

That's wonderful!! Congrats!!

Thanks! Definitely will need those. I'm ALWAYS having to borrow catalogs from someone. Now, they can borrow from me!!! :D

I'd say! That's a LOT of catalogs!

I was wishing I'd win something this year...but it didn't happen!

One of the girls in our cluster won a free hotel night for next year. We're going to take advantage of that one for sure!

bearydutch said:
I won too!---I was so excited. NC was the best

What did you win?

My Director won $100 Merrill Certificate and my upline Director won a 2 yr. PWS subscription! We had pretty good luck in our cluster this year!!! Defintely was worth us going!!! Not that I would EVER miss it!

I keep meaning to add... I won $100 PC dollars to use on supplied - yippee! My friend also lives in the same city as I and she was so mad when it wasn't her name announced as she was sure she was going to win something! Another one of my friends tells me it is a sign that I need to get my butt into gear again, and my break is over (I took it down to the minimum over my 1st year of grad school) - in fact she says I had a ton of those aha!/should of had a v8 moments over conference!

smspamperedchef said:
Ok, can share now.....the prize for being one of the serve it up squad winners Carolyn and I WON 500 CATALOGS!!! WOO!!!HOO!!!

That's a TON of catalogs! Maybe it will be motivation for you to work your biz like crazy and get through all of them! :) (I know that would be my plan, but I would likely fizzle out!)

GourmetGirl said:
I keep meaning to add... I won $100 PC dollars to use on supplied - yippee! My friend also lives in the same city as I and she was so mad when it wasn't her name announced as she was sure she was going to win something! Another one of my friends tells me it is a sign that I need to get my butt into gear again, and my break is over (I took it down to the minimum over my 1st year of grad school) - in fact she says I had a ton of those aha!/should of had a v8 moments over conference!

Woo hoo!! That's great!

You can always sell them off too or use them as gifts for your downline!

Yeah to 500 cattys and $100 in supplies!!

My Director said she was the very FIRST name called at Wave One! She got $100 from Merrill! One of the things I am certain she will be ordering are those BEAUTIFUL color calendars!! She wants to send them out to past hosts, and give them to current hosts! They had one of them at our meeting and it is just gorgeous! We are all gonna go together and make a Merrill order since their shipping is outreageous! (I saw the new "plain" postcards...plain on the side you would write on, but full color pictures and our logo on the front...you can use them for host coaching, thank yous, etc. and I thought they were great too!)

Congrats on winning, ladies.:thumbup:

chefallison53 said:
You can always sell them off too or use them as gifts for your downline!

I am giving 2 packs to each of the girls on my team who made the committment and attanded NC. It's the least I can do - they booked hotels, got airfare, left their families for 4 days etc...so I am sharing my catalogs with them :)

dannyzmom said:
I am giving 2 packs to each of the girls on my team who made the committment and attanded NC. It's the least I can do - they booked hotels, got airfare, left their families for 4 days etc...so I am sharing my catalogs with them :)

And THAT, my friend, is why you won them in the first place!

Ooops - sorry I asked what you won earlier. I knew what the prizes were, though. It was posted in a Newswire or Cooking News or something like that a while back, so I didn't think it was a surprise. And I know it had to be posted because I knew there were 5 laptops, and in years past there was only 1.:confused:

Anyway, congratulations, Ladies!!! Ann Frame from our Wave won something as well - I can't remember what, though.

How exciting!!

ETA: Next year I think they should give away a car. Wouldn't that draw a few more consultants? :)

I won 500 catalogs too in Wave 3!!! What a blast conference was! Guess someone is telling mw to pump up my business and use all those catalogs!

PCJenni said:
I won 500 catalogs too in Wave 3!!! What a blast conference was! Guess someone is telling mw to pump up my business and use all those catalogs!

Congrats! That is a TON of catalogs!! I tell people at my shows to take them home and if they feel like they're going to throw it away, take it with them the next time they go to the dr's, dentist, hairdresser, anywhere public. That way it keeps my name circulating out there.

Congrats to the winners!!! That is so great for all those who got catalogs and PC dollars!

My big prize was NOT from the serve it up squad ... it was at the home office on the last day of Wave 1. We totaled it up and it was $1,160 worth of stuff! Most of it is being invested directly into my business ... the rest is being saved for gifts or to sell.

The woman who used her DH's Marriott points to get us a free room will be getting my DCB since I already have one! God is good.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Congrats to the winners!!! That is so great for all those who got catalogs and PC dollars!

My big prize was NOT from the serve it up squad ... it was at the home office on the last day of Wave 1. We totaled it up and it was $1,160 worth of stuff! Most of it is being invested directly into my business ... the rest is being saved for gifts or to sell.

The woman who used her DH's Marriott points to get us a free room will be getting my DCB since I already have one! God is good.

How AWESOME! You're too nice!:D

dannyzmom said:

Those girls must love you. I wish you were my director!!

Kristi ... I keep saying that without that clustermate, I would not have been there to win them in the first place! I know she'll say it didn't cost her anything ... but really, they could have used the points for something else ... besides, the DCB didn't cost me anything either!

A clustermate is giving her the double boiler from her surprise box.

raebates said:
Wasn't that great?

They make a big production out of the drawings. The song Hey, Good Lookin', What Ya Got Cookin'? and roll a big rolling drum out onto the stage. Everyone helps count. It's a lot of fun.

I have tha ring tone on my cell for all my PC friends! LOL!!

Anyone notice that a very high percentage of the winners (more than usual, anyway) were Directors? I think that's because it was mostly people who are truly committed to their business who were there this year. (Well, other than the amazing percentage that were first time attendees!)

erinyourpclady said:
I have tha ring tone on my cell for all my PC friends! LOL!!

That's my ring tone for all my pc friends too! :)

chefann said:
Anyone notice that a very high percentage of the winners (more than usual, anyway) were Directors? I think that's because it was mostly people who are truly committed to their business who were there this year. (Well, other than the amazing percentage that were first time attendees!)

Know what? I noticed that in Wave #1 too!

Over half the winners were directors but also over half the room was first time attendees! :eek:

Janet, so that other 2% must of been us Cheffers that are neither directors nor 1st time attendees :) (and thanks for the congratulations - after I saw you in the new product showcase you kept popping up all over the place :) )

That's so cool that so many Cheffers won stuff! Thanks, Diane, for noticing my name being called! In our group from Oklahoma 5 out of 7 were directors, so when they said "a director from Oklahoma," we all perked up! I won a night's stay for next year.

<h2>1. What is the Serve It Up Squad?</h2><p>The Serve It Up Squad is a group of Pampered Chef consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance in sales, team building, and customer service.</p><h2>2. How are winners chosen for the Serve It Up Squad?</h2><p>Winners for the Serve It Up Squad are chosen based on their performance in sales and team building, as well as their overall commitment to providing excellent customer service.</p><h2>3. What is the prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner?</h2><p>The prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner varies, but it is typically a valuable Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.</p><h2>4. How often are Serve It Up Squad winners announced?</h2><p>Serve It Up Squad winners are announced on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the region and market.</p><h2>5. Can anyone be a Serve It Up Squad winner?</h2><p>Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant who meets the performance criteria can be selected as a Serve It Up Squad winner.</p>

1. What is the Serve It Up Squad?

The Serve It Up Squad is a group of Pampered Chef consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance in sales, team building, and customer service.

2. How are winners chosen for the Serve It Up Squad?

Winners for the Serve It Up Squad are chosen based on their performance in sales and team building, as well as their overall commitment to providing excellent customer service.

3. What is the prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner?

The prize for being a Serve It Up Squad winner varies, but it is typically a valuable Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.

4. How often are Serve It Up Squad winners announced?

Serve It Up Squad winners are announced on a monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the region and market.

5. Can anyone be a Serve It Up Squad winner?

Yes, any Pampered Chef consultant who meets the performance criteria can be selected as a Serve It Up Squad winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies