• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Prize for Winning Summertime 2010 and the Shows are Easy Drawing?

In summary, Smart post delivered an envelope with a message congratulating the recipient for winning in the Summertime 2010 and the Shows are Easy drawing. This was earned by registering shows and recruiting during a specific time period. The prize was a yellow collapsible cooler bag, but some recipients received different items such as a hat/visor, a spice turn about tote, a can cozy, a round disc thing, or flip flops. The value of the items may be included on a 1099 form. Despite some items not fitting or being useful, recipients were happy to receive them during their best month of sales.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Smart post delivered an envelope to my inbox with this message:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a winner in the Summertime 2010 and the Shows are Easy drawing!

You earned entries into the drawing by registering your shows July 15-17 and also by holding and submitting shows and/or recruiting July 19-Aug. 31!

Way to turn up the heat on your business!

My prize is a yellow collapsable cooler bag that will maybe hold a bottle of water and a sandwich if I'm lucky. I'm sad to say I wish I'd be using it more. I have a much larger collapsable cooler that I use daily to tote microwave bowls, bottles of water and canned soda to work.

But if it's free, it's for me. Maybe I'll take some water to the fair I'm working this weekend.

I won too and didn't know it....I got the hat/visor.

Wonder what the value will be on our 1099's?

So nice to get swag during my best month ever, even though it wasn't SAT. I got the spice turn about tote too ...

So nice to get swag during my best month ever, even though it wasn't SAT. What does SAT stand for?

I got a can cozy and a visor. :)Oops. I got the can cozy someplace else. I received the visor and the flyer.Silly me.

Last edited:
I got a visor and some round disc thing that I have no idea what it is or what its for. Thought it was a frisbee type thing but when I threw it, it doesnt go anywhere.

Congrats Ray and CAPCnewbie. It's a "flexible flyer."

Let me see if I can upload a photo of my cooler.

Attachments

• SwagBag.jpg
    SwagBag.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 370
It is a flyer. You have to take the little storage pouch off. It can be a little tricky at first, but it's fun once you get the hang of it.

I won the flip flops. They look great but don't fit. Apparently, they are a one size fits all except for me. I was really hoping to select my size. Not sure what to do with them. I have them listed on the marketplace.

Related to What's in the Prize for Winning Summertime 2010 and the Shows are Easy Drawing?

What is "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!"?

"Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" is a popular game offered by Pampered Chef that combines elements of trivia and luck. Players answer questions from various categories and can win prizes based on their correct answers.

How do I play "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!"?

To play "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!", you will need a game board, question cards, and a set of dice. Roll the dice to determine which category you will answer a question from. If you answer correctly, you can roll again and continue to accumulate points. The first player to reach a designated point total wins the game and a prize!

What type of questions are included in "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!"?

The questions in "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" cover a variety of topics such as food, cooking, kitchen gadgets, and popular culture. They are designed to be fun and challenging for all players, regardless of their level of knowledge.

Can I play "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" alone?

"Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" is designed to be played with a group of people, but it is possible to play alone. Simply answer the questions and keep track of your points to see if you can beat your own high score!

Are there different versions of "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" available?

Yes, there are different versions of "Well What Do Ya Know? I Won!" available, including holiday-themed versions and editions featuring specific categories such as desserts or grilling. These versions offer a fun twist on the classic game and can be a great addition to your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Back