• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Won? Excitement Builds for Prize Winners

In summary, the winners for the company's sell-a-thon contest have been announced, with various prizes including gloves, mittens, a headband, a scarf, and an ear warmer. The lists of winners can be found by clicking on the "Games" icon on the first page. Some consultants have already received their prizes, while others are still waiting for them to arrive. Despite not winning, some participants are happy for their fellow winners and are grateful for the opportunity to earn a trip to Disney through the contest.
ChefLisa
So has anyone heard anything about what they may have won? I am anxious to see the win list!

i know! Why hasn't it been posted yet?

I did see that someone on FB won gloves. the box arrived yesterday with her sell a thon stuff. :)

pampmomof3 said:
i know! Why hasn't it been posted yet?

I did see that someone on FB won gloves. the box arrived yesterday with her sell a thon stuff. :)

Hmmm...I have not opened my sell-a-thon boxes. I am waitng until our meeting on Sunday. I told my team I would wait to open the boxes with them.

Just saw my name on the hat list. I really hope it fits. I have a big head! Seriously, most hats that say 'fit most' do not fit my head. Strange, but true!

ChefLisa said:
Hmmm...I have not opened my sell-a-thon boxes. I am waitng until our meeting on Sunday. I told my team I would wait to open the boxes with them.

well it came separately from her sell a thon.

The lists are up!! Click on that "Games" icon on the first page. Then you can click on each item and see a list of who won. It says all prizes have shipped. I won the mittens!! Those were my favorite out of everything. Woo hoo!!!!

I've gotta go get ready for a show tonight, so I don't have time to look through all the lists for other people, but I did notice when I was scanning for IL winners that DEB JENNINGS won the scarf!! Woo hoo!

pamperedbecky said:
I've gotta go get ready for a show tonight, so I don't have time to look through all the lists for other people, but I did notice when I was scanning for IL winners that DEB JENNINGS won the scarf!! Woo hoo!

woo hoo! now I don't have to go look.

I won the mittens and hat. Not sure the hat is my style. I will try though. I only had 1 consultant win, she won a scarf.
Congrats to all the winners!!

nothing for me. :(

My newest consultant won the ear warmer thingies...head band...whatever. Anyhoo, we pushed to get her first two shows in on the 31st and she won! How great is that?

Nothing for me but one of my consultants won the headband - and she has an adorable short hairstyle so this is going to look really cute on her!

I actually won! I won the gloves. I wonder when they will arrive?

That's awesome! Congrats!

Nothing for me. :( Would have loved the mittens and scarf...he he

I won the scarf, but would happily trade for the ear muff headband or the mittens. What an interesting contest this was. Congratulations to everyone who won!!

I think I'm a loser. :) I'm truly happy for each of you winners though! Congratulations!

You're not a loser! You're a winner in our hearts just like I"m one in yours I hope! :) I had a lot of entries and shocked i didn't win but that's okay. Not meant to be! :)

quiverfull7 said:
I think I'm a loser. :) I'm truly happy for each of you winners though! Congratulations!

You earned Level 3 of the Disney Trip! If that does not make you a winner, I do not know what does!

That's RIGHT! Y'all are SO RIGHT! I hate cold weather anyway... as i look out on 5 inches of fresh new snow! We have it have it once a year whether I like it or not! It does change the landscape for the better. It's beautiful. Too bad 3 of my kids have a stomach bug! Been up since 2:30am doing laundry and helping kids try not to miss their bucket. But we WILL be in Disney! Yahoo! Now if I could just find 3 more spots that other winners are not filling so I could take all the kids.... well, I can't take my oldest and her dh and 2 girls but I'd love to take the rest. With Bill not working, and already buying in my 6 year old, I am praying that I might find some unused spots. I have one offered to me but I need 3 more.

My scarf arrived today. DS was outside playing in the snow, so I put it on him. He loved it.

Congrats, Deb! How fun!!

1. Who is eligible to win prizes from Pampered Chef's "Who Won?" excitement?

All Pampered Chef consultants and customers are eligible to win prizes from the "Who Won?" excitement.

2. How do I know if I won a prize from the "Who Won?" excitement?

Winners will be notified via email or phone call from Pampered Chef headquarters.

3. Can I win more than one prize from the "Who Won?" excitement?

Yes, you can win multiple prizes from the "Who Won?" excitement. However, each person is only eligible to win one prize per week.

4. What types of prizes can I win from the "Who Won?" excitement?

The prizes vary each week, but they can include kitchen tools, cookware, cookbooks, and even gift certificates to other businesses.

5. How long do I have to claim my prize from the "Who Won?" excitement?

Winners have 30 days from the date of notification to claim their prize. If a prize is not claimed within that time frame, it will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Careyann