• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's in Wave 2 and Ready to Meet Up?

G
Gagescorpages
I'm sure this has been discussed already - forgive me for the repeat, if so...
Just wondering who's in Wave 2?
Would love to meet up, if possible!:D

You know I am and you know we'll see each other!! Sandra is with us too!

And Ellen, but I guess you want us responding for ourselves huh Sue?! LOL!!

I am in Wave 2! Rooming with Ms. Debi and I think Ellen.

Okay, Ellen isn't rooming with us so we need a 4th!! Anyone still looking for a room?

I'm in Wave 2!!:D:D:D

Oh good! There's lots of us. :D
I hope we can meet up!

I'll be there in spirit..... I'll miss ya'll this year! :(

We'll miss you too Linda!!

1. Who's in Wave 2?

The exact composition of Wave 2 may vary depending on the context, but it typically refers to a group of individuals or organizations who are part of the second phase of a larger project or initiative. It could include team members, partners, stakeholders, or anyone else who is involved in the next stage of the project.

2. Is there a list of people in Wave 2?

It depends on the specific project or initiative. Some may have a formal list of individuals or organizations in Wave 2, while others may have a more fluid and flexible structure. It's best to reach out to the project leaders or organizers for more information.

3. Can I join Wave 2?

Again, this will depend on the project and its specific requirements. If you have a vested interest in the project and believe you can contribute in some way, it's worth reaching out to the organizers to express your interest and see if there are any opportunities for you to join Wave 2.

4. What does it mean to be "ready to meet up" in Wave 2?

This phrase implies that there will be some sort of gathering or meeting for Wave 2 members to discuss the project and its progress. It could be a physical meetup or a virtual one, but the purpose is likely to bring together individuals or organizations in Wave 2 to collaborate and share ideas.

5. When will Wave 2 meet up?

This will depend on the project's timeline and progress. It's best to stay in touch with the project leaders or organizers to get updates on when Wave 2 meetings or events will take place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies