• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Attending the Spring Launch in Lexington, KY?

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Lexington, KY is a free annual celebration of the arrival of spring. It will take place on May 1st at the Lexington Convention Center and will offer live music, food vendors, and various activities for all ages. Outside food and drinks are not allowed, but there will be food vendors available. Pets are also not allowed, except for service animals.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
Just wondering who all from here will be going. Would love to meet some of you in person! :D

You can meet me! LOL! I am excited about seeing you again, roomie;)

Elaine! of course I am going to see you there:D

I'll be there and 10 of our team members. Some are going to Toledo but the Lexington date worked better for me! Can't wait!!!

Awesome see you there!!! look at picture I will be proly one of the 6 guys there lol ;)

"Gotta Wrap it Up, Gotta Wrap it Up"

1. What is the Spring Launch event in Lexington, KY?

The Spring Launch event in Lexington, KY is an annual celebration of the arrival of spring in the city. It features live music, food vendors, and various activities for all ages to enjoy.

2. When and where will the Spring Launch event take place?

The Spring Launch event will take place on May 1st from 11am-7pm at the Lexington Convention Center. This location is easily accessible and has ample parking available.

3. Is the Spring Launch event free to attend?

Yes, the Spring Launch event is completely free to attend. There is no admission fee and all activities and entertainment are included.

4. Can I bring my own food and drinks to the Spring Launch event?

No, outside food and drinks are not allowed at the Spring Launch event. However, there will be a variety of food vendors offering delicious options for purchase.

5. Are pets allowed at the Spring Launch event?

No, pets are not allowed at the Spring Launch event for the safety and comfort of all attendees. Service animals are an exception to this rule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • melaniehay22