• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations to Jennifer (Jrstephens)!!!

Let her know we are thinking about her. I had a c-section with my son and fortunately it was a breeze for me. Maybe that wasn't the norm though.

:D :D Congratulations!!!!! :D :D And we'll be praying for a speedy recovery!

I am here!! And in tears reading this thread!:cry: I was so glad when Vanessa told me she started it! :D

Here are the details from an email I just sent Vanessa:

Saturday night after we got back from a birthday party Luke was invited to my water broke. It started on the way home! I was not sure about it, so, I called the doctor and they told me to come to the ER just to be safe. After I got off the phone, I started hacing contractions. We got to the ER around 11 pm. They gave me pain medicine with Fenegan( splg?) to help so I could hold off on the epidural b/c it can slow labor down. Well, that made me go crazy. I was hurting but had no idea what I was doing. I was cussing Russell in my head b/c I did not even know he was there. I thought he was asleep on the couch!!!! He had been begging me for 2 hours to take the epedural and I refused. My mom came in and I immediately took it!! HE said he could have choked me, I told him he should have gotten her earlier, HA!!!:D Then when I got to 9 centimeters, which was around 500 AM they thought it did not feel right so they did an ultrasound and found out he was still breeched. He was breeched at 16 wks when they did the sex but the nurse did not check before then to see if he had turned. 9 hours of hard labor that could have been avoided if they had of checked when I got there!! Then they took me in and did the section and he was born at 537 am Sunday morning!

Luke is loving Cole. He wants to hold him ALL THE TIME. I keep telling we cannot hold him all the time, we want him to sleep in his own bed!!!! He i so great with him. He will sing to him when he cries. He is very possesive and at first only would let certain people hold him but he is allowing more people to hold him now, ha! He said Cole is HIS baby and not anyone else's! :love:

As of this morning I have lost 20 pounds!!!! Only 9 to go for prebaby weight but I want to loose about 20 more. I want to be back in the 130s. I would love to be at 125 which is what I weighed when we got married but as long as I could get back into the 130s I will be happy. I had gotten there a while back but let myself go when I knew we weere going to get pregnant.

Details I forgot to tell Vanessa (sorry!): Cole was in the birth canal by the time they realized he was breeched, so, my cut is almost twice as big as they told me it would be. I had my tubes tied too. That and 9 hours of labor, they told me my recovery would be longer.

I am feeling better today. I feel like a durg addict though b/c I have no choice but to take the pain med when it is due b/c I will start hurting pretty bad. I have been on pain med around the clock since Sat when we go to the hospital.

Although, it was painful and not how we expected, I KNOW it was all in God's plan and He is wonderful and knows best for all. I was thankful to go early, just not expecting how it all happened.:angel:

Here is the awaiting picture link! These are his first hospital pics. I am hoping when we get all of our pics developed that they have web hosting and then yall will be bombarded with over 100 pics!!! Russell is going to do that tomorrow after I put them on disk.

http://www.our365.com/newbornportraits/babydetail.aspx?birthid=cecbbae0-df6b-41cb-ae5c-9b8a4c19de2e&babyid=98a72b83-9c51-415a-9bd9-13ff5457fcb1

I will be in and out of here and hope to get to be back regular soon.

Vanessa did tell yall I took my computer to the hospital. We were so aggraved b/c it kept saying it found a wireless connection but then would say not activity on the connection. I KNEW how we all are on here about pics, HAHAH!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!!! I've been so on and off of here that I've not posted very much. Thanks and praise to God that you and Cole are safe and thriving!

Sorry to hear of the troubles...glad it all worked out in the end so to speak! ;)Having him in the birth canal already definitely will have caused more pain and issues for you - ouch!I'm glad they got him out safely and both of you are doing good.

So, didn't you name him Cole? The website has your names right but says Micah.

Ah, forget it - saw the comment...Micah Cole

Congrats Jennifer!

congrats Jennifer~he is beautiful!

Congratulations to all of you!

I'll be praying that healing comes quickly for you Jennifer!

janetupnorth said:
Ah, forget it - saw the comment...

Micah Cole

HA! I finally was able to go on there and figure out how to sign in and correct their mistake!:D

Thank you all for your prayers! I certainly need them.

Jennifer congrats on Cole being born. I am glaad to hear that everything went well. Was cole breech at your last appt? Or did he end up flipping later on?

He is beautiful!

I can relate to the c-section too. DS was born face-up and after @ 12 hours of labor the Dr. finally said he's just not coming out. Um, really?! Poor baby had a saucer size purple bruise all over the top of his head. My epidural didn't take either and I have never experienced such pain! Funny thing, after experiencing that I do have a much higher pain tolerance. LOL

He is beautiful!!! Again congrats - C section and all - its worth every bit - I was lucky to only have # 4 be a C - went V-back with #5 - still remember the recovery! It harder even when you are running after another, so try to rest as much as possible -

Congrats again, Jennifer! Cole sure is beautiful! Enjoy your bundle of joy and prayers are coming your way for a quick recovery!

Jennie4PC said:
Jennifer congrats on Cole being born. I am glaad to hear that everything went well. Was cole breech at your last appt? Or did he end up flipping later on?

He was breeched at 16 weeks when they did the ultrasound for to see his sex. They never did another one, I guess they "assumed" he had turned. I kept saying he felt like his head was in my rib cage, come to find out, I was right.

jrstephens said:
He was breeched at 16 weeks when they did the ultrasound for to see his sex. They never did another one, I guess they "assumed" he had turned. I kept saying he felt like his head was in my rib cage, come to find out, I was right.
Thats funny, they thought my DS was breech so she did an ultrasound at 38 weeks and he wasn't. She thought it was his head up near my ribcage but it was his butt!!

Congratulations! He is precious! (Keep the pics coming!)

Congratulations, Jennifer! He is beautiful. I'm sorry to hear you had a rough time during L&D, but I'm thankful that all turned out well in the end. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery. Enjoy your beautiful boys - I love having 2 boys - it's definitely a blessing to be the mom of boys (of any children of course, but I know I'm special because some women out there will someday thank me for raising my sons well! ;) ). Best wishes to you all!

He sure is beautiful Jennifer :)

He is so cute! Congrats! I'm jelous of the pics! I wish they had done more than one with Christopher! They are all very nice!
I know c-sections are hard but KEEP TAKING THE MEDICATION! You will heal faster if you aren't fighting the pain. I felt like an addict too. As longs as you take it as directed it will help! In a few weeks you'll feel a lot better! It is amazind what your body can do!

Heal quickly, Jennifer! And congratulations!! He is beautiful!!

Just a little update:

I am feeling much better today. I got the tape off of my cut - boy that stuff is good and stuck!

I am still tired feeling but not near as sore. Just at different times and if I move certain ways.

I did get out a little yesterday and on Sunday we went to my mom's and Russell's mom (got pretty tired from those two outings). It was nice not to stare at walls!

Cole was sleeping great until we ran out of the liquid formula and started the poweder that we had. It was the same formula but just poweder. We went back to the liquid today and he is back sleeping good at night soon. Luke never could drink the powdered either w/o a stomach ache, guess Cole is the same way. He is sleeping sound right now.

Well, I wanted to check in and update everyone on how I am feeling.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and keep them coming!

Hope Cole is sleeping better! Hope you get some rest! Prayers are still with you!

I am so happy to hear everything is going well. Thank God everything turned out ok!

We are getting DSL on Tuesday. Well, the modem will be here, I will have to hook it up. So I will be posting more pics for everyone to see!!!

<h2>1. Who is Jennifer (Jrstephens)?</h2><p>Jennifer (Jrstephens) is a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef who recently had a baby named Cole.</p><h2>2. When was baby Cole born?</h2><p>Baby Cole's exact birthdate is not mentioned in the announcement, but it can be assumed that he was born recently.</p><h2>3. Is everyone doing well?</h2><p>Yes, according to the picture message received, everyone is happy and doing well.</p><h2>4. Are there any details about the birth?</h2><p>The announcement does not provide any specific details about the birth, but it can be assumed that both Jennifer and baby Cole are healthy and happy.</p><h2>5. Can we see the picture of baby Cole?</h2><p>The announcement mentions receiving a picture message of baby Cole, but it is not specified if the picture will be shared publicly. It is best to ask Jennifer or the person who made the announcement for more information.</p>

1. Who is Jennifer (Jrstephens)?

Jennifer (Jrstephens) is a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef who recently had a baby named Cole.

2. When was baby Cole born?

Baby Cole's exact birthdate is not mentioned in the announcement, but it can be assumed that he was born recently.

3. Is everyone doing well?

Yes, according to the picture message received, everyone is happy and doing well.

4. Are there any details about the birth?

The announcement does not provide any specific details about the birth, but it can be assumed that both Jennifer and baby Cole are healthy and happy.

5. Can we see the picture of baby Cole?

The announcement mentions receiving a picture message of baby Cole, but it is not specified if the picture will be shared publicly. It is best to ask Jennifer or the person who made the announcement for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • flemings99