• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations to Jennifer (Jrstephens)!!!

V
vwpamperedchef
Jennifer had baby Cole...not sure of all the details, but I received a picture message last night and looks like everyone is happy and doing well!

Welcome Baby Cole!! :)

Awww. Congrats, Jennifer! Can't wait to see him. Hope everything went well for you!

I know she was hoping to go early, sounds like she did!

God Bless!

Congratulations Jennifer! I can't wait to see pictures.

Yup---they had planned to induce on May 15! I told her last week, you're going to go early!! HA!

Oh Yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I just get all sentimental every time I hear of a new birth! Thank you Jesus for another new child of your's here on earth!

Congratulations Jennifer!

That is no great! Wonderful that she didn't have to be induced :) Welcome Cole & congrats to Mommy!!!!

Congrats!!! :D :D

Congrats Jennifer, can't wait to see pics! :chef:

Wow - congrats Jennifer when you get back on here!I didn't realize he was coming that soon!

Congrats another may baby

WOO HO!! Congrats Jennifer!!

Congrats Jennifer and family!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Congratulations Jennifer! Can't wait to see pictures!

janetupnorth said:
Wow - congrats Jennifer when you get back on here!

I didn't realize he was coming that soon!

WOW! didn't realize it either! Can't wait to see the pics...

Yay!!!!! I didn't realize he was coming this soon, also! But I'm so happy that he's here!!!
Congratulations Jennifer!:) :balloon: :thumbup:

WOW!!! Congratulations Jennifer and Welcome to the world Baby Cole!!!! God bless!!

Congrats Jennifer!!!!

Yahoo Jennifer :) Welcome to Baby Cole.

Congratulations Jennifer! I can't wait to see the pictures of baby Cole! I hope you are doing well, and hope that DH and Luke are enjoying little Cole, too! :)

Congratulations Jennifer!

Pictures please...

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Jennifer!Pictures please...
Oh, man, you took the words right out of my mouth...err, keyboard...!

Congrat's Jennifer!

Ditto everyone!

What a wonderful blessing......Congratulations Jennifer and welcome baby Cole....

Congrats!!! :)

Yes, congrats!:balloon:

This is wonderful news!!!!! I too didn't realize that Cole was due so soon. What a nice addition to the Stephens Family!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Congrats on Baby Cole, enjoy him!

CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER!!! Welcome to the world Baby Cole!!!

I can't believe she didn't take her laptop to the hospital with her - she should know how impatient we are and that we'd be demanding pictures!

LOL, I have a pic on my camera phone, but it won't show on here! I did call her today and left her a message. Telling her I was anxious to know the details...but she must be busy! Imagine that.

She will be astonished at the love you've all shown her on this thread!

Thanks all!

Congratulations Jennifer!!!

Congratulations!

Babies are life's greatest blessings...congrats to you and your family, Jennifer!!! (pictures whenever convenient, please!)

Happy Early Mother's Day Jennifer! Congratulatoions!!

Congrats Jennifer, can't wait to seem some pics.

Congratulations Jennifer!!! I bet Cole is a certified...:angel: !! Hopefully he will let Mommy come out and play on Chef Success with us again soon!!

WE :love: :love: :love: :love: NEW BABY PICTURES!!

What wonderful news!! I am so happy for you! Hope everything went well!

Congrats Jennifer and family!!

Congrats Jennifer....Hope you are both doing well and his big brother takes to him :) My son (4 1/2) is "in love" with his new baby brother and that helps!
Enjoy baby Cole!

Congrats!!! Hope everything went well.

Congratulations Jennifer! I hope things are going well and look forward to seeing some pictures. :):):)

:balloon: Congratulations! Hope all is well with both of you!:balloon:

Wonderful news! Get some rest! You deserve it!

Still waiting for baby pictures...

Congrats Jennifer to you and your family!!!!

UPDATE!

Got a text message from Jennifer last night...apparently she DOES know US! She did bring her computer to the hospital but she wasnt up to using it because she ended up having to have a C-section....baby was breech.

She's tired and very sore. So please say an extra prayer for healing!!:angel:

Thanks all!

Well I definately understand that....c-sections take so much out of you. She should be about ready to come home though right?

She came home Wednesday afternoon.

<h2>1. Who is Jennifer (Jrstephens)?</h2><p>Jennifer (Jrstephens) is a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef who recently had a baby named Cole.</p><h2>2. When was baby Cole born?</h2><p>Baby Cole's exact birthdate is not mentioned in the announcement, but it can be assumed that he was born recently.</p><h2>3. Is everyone doing well?</h2><p>Yes, according to the picture message received, everyone is happy and doing well.</p><h2>4. Are there any details about the birth?</h2><p>The announcement does not provide any specific details about the birth, but it can be assumed that both Jennifer and baby Cole are healthy and happy.</p><h2>5. Can we see the picture of baby Cole?</h2><p>The announcement mentions receiving a picture message of baby Cole, but it is not specified if the picture will be shared publicly. It is best to ask Jennifer or the person who made the announcement for more information.</p>

1. Who is Jennifer (Jrstephens)?

Jennifer (Jrstephens) is a customer or consultant with Pampered Chef who recently had a baby named Cole.

2. When was baby Cole born?

Baby Cole's exact birthdate is not mentioned in the announcement, but it can be assumed that he was born recently.

3. Is everyone doing well?

Yes, according to the picture message received, everyone is happy and doing well.

4. Are there any details about the birth?

The announcement does not provide any specific details about the birth, but it can be assumed that both Jennifer and baby Cole are healthy and happy.

5. Can we see the picture of baby Cole?

The announcement mentions receiving a picture message of baby Cole, but it is not specified if the picture will be shared publicly. It is best to ask Jennifer or the person who made the announcement for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • flemings99