• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Confused: Lol...first of All, I Cannot Remember the Last Time I Had

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant and pay a small startup fee and purchase a starter kit. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, as well as discounts and promotions throughout the year. They also have a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges. To find a consultant near you, you can use their "Find a Consultant" tool on their website or attend a Pampered Chef party or event.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
:confused: LOL...first of all, I cannot remember the last time I had co-hosts! That being said......can both of them get the 60% host special?

TIA!!

Nope, they have to agree among themselves who gets it.

Co hosts would be better called "half-hosts" - because each gets half the host benefits...they have to choose.

-praying for Paige and her family-

You know.....as soon as I thought about it, I knew. LOL!!

Erin - try coaching them to each invite their own guests and having their own show, but together. You could even book show B off show A and have them get a booking benefit.

cmdtrgd said:
Erin - try coaching them to each invite their own guests and having their own show, but together. You could even book show B off show A and have them get a booking benefit.

I would if I could LOL!!! These gals are joined at the hip....they do everything together! They are great gals though......

The show wound up being $750ish commisionable plus 4 bookings.

So, what I would do there is to show them the host benefits they have now. Then ask who belongs to each host and show them the host benefits that way. If they are more excited about the host bonus, they might be interested in doing that.

Related to :Confused: Lol...first of All, I Cannot Remember the Last Time I Had

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to pay a small startup fee and purchase a starter kit. Our team will provide you with all the training and resources you need to get started on your journey as a consultant.

2. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, stoneware, kitchen tools, and more. We also have a variety of meal prep and storage options, as well as cookbooks and recipe collections.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, we offer discounts and promotions throughout the year. You can stay updated on these by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media. We also have a loyalty program for our customers and host rewards for those who host a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I return or exchange a product?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized or used items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

You can find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and it will provide you with a list of consultants in your area. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to meet and connect with consultants in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ashleypc