• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Which Franklin Cover Organizer to Buy?

In summary, the size of Franklin Cover Organizer to purchase depends on personal needs and preferences. The Classic size is compact and portable, while the Monarch size offers more space for notes and documents. The difference between the two sizes is their dimensions and usage. Not all organizers are made with leather, and customization options are available for certain models. The Franklin Cover Organizer is compatible with various planner systems, but it is important to check for proper fit before purchasing.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Well I got some dinero for Christmas, and I want to buy the Franklin Cover Organizer,,,,
BUT
There are 2 different kinds on there,
on is for $9.95 and the other is for $29.95
Which one do I buy?
What are the differences between them?
It is a little confusing.
TIA

Are you looking at the PC version (go to Franklin Covey from Consultant's Corner)? The $30 version is probably the one that includes the cover. There should be one that's $20 that is the 2007 refill (it's spiral bound, so you don't officially need the cover, except that it will protect it and provide a place for a pen).

The product details are listed below the picture and it looks like the $29.95 version includes the simulated leather binder whereas the $9.95 version is only the planner with no binder. There are also some additional features of the $29.95 version...just look at the details...

Thanks girls.
Cat, I did look, but I need like a side-by-side comparison.
I am just retarted that way :D

On the topic,
Who uses the FC, and is it worth the investment?
I am at a toss up between this and Vinyl Lettering for my truck.

I use a regular FC planner, I love it. I have way more going on in my life than PC. I have been an FC user for about 10 years now.

Love mine. I have lots going on, and it helps me keep everything straight. Lots of great features. If you get one, be sure to listen to the CD that comes with it. It gives suggestions for making the FC planner work for you.

Related to Confused about Which Franklin Cover Organizer to Buy?

1. Which size of Franklin Cover Organizer should I purchase?

The size of Franklin Cover Organizer you should purchase depends on your specific needs and preferences. The Classic size is perfect for those who want a compact and portable organizer, while the Monarch size is larger and better suited for individuals who need more space for notes and documents. Consider your daily routine and what items you will need to store in the organizer before making a decision.

2. What is the difference between the Classic and Monarch size?

The Classic size measures 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches, while the Monarch size measures 8.5 inches by 11 inches. This means that the Monarch size provides more surface area for writing and storing larger items, but is less portable than the Classic size. The Classic size is also more commonly used as a daily planner, while the Monarch size is often used for note-taking and project planning.

3. Are all Franklin Cover Organizers made with leather?

No, not all Franklin Cover Organizers are made with leather. Some models are made with faux leather or other materials. Be sure to check the product description or materials list before purchasing to ensure you are getting the type of material you want.

4. Can I customize my Franklin Cover Organizer?

Yes, many Franklin Cover Organizers come with customizable options such as color, material, and additional features. Check the product description or customization options on the website to see what options are available for the specific organizer you are interested in.

5. Is the Franklin Cover Organizer compatible with other planner systems?

Yes, the Franklin Cover Organizer is designed to be compatible with various planner systems, such as the Franklin Planner, Day-Timer, and Filofax. However, be sure to check the size and layout of your chosen planner system to ensure it will fit properly in the organizer before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Liquid Sky