• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confirm Last Spring Launch Date: 6th?

In summary, the last day to confirm the Spring launch date of 6th is March 5th. The deadline to confirm the Spring launch date is firm and cannot be changed after the deadline. There will be a $25 penalty for not confirming by the deadline. To confirm the Spring launch date of 6th, log into your Pampered Chef account and select the "Confirm Launch Date" option on the dashboard. If you need to change your confirmed Spring launch date, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
The last spring launch is on the 6th, right?

I'm planning to roll everything out that weekend, but just want to make sure we're all clear by then...

yes, that's the last one

Sorry. I'm new. What does this mean?

Joy, do you have a Stoneware flyer for Feb? I'd love to send something out to all of my stoneware fans and try to create an online show. Thoughts?Thanks!

Hi there! Yes, the last spring launch date is indeed on the 6th. I'm glad to hear that you're planning to roll everything out that weekend! It's always good to have a concrete date in mind. Let's make sure we're all on the same page and ready to go by then. Happy launching!

Related to Confirm Last Spring Launch Date: 6th?

Q: When is the last day to confirm the Spring launch date of 6th?

A: The last day to confirm the Spring launch date of 6th is March 5th.

Q: Can I still change my confirmation after the deadline?

A: No, the deadline to confirm the Spring launch date is firm and cannot be changed after the deadline.

Q: Will there be any penalties for not confirming by the deadline?

A: Yes, there will be a $25 penalty for not confirming by the deadline.

Q: How can I confirm the Spring launch date of 6th?

A: You can confirm the Spring launch date of 6th by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Confirm Launch Date" option on the dashboard.

Q: What happens if I confirm the Spring launch date, but need to change it later?

A: If you need to change your confirmed Spring launch date, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom