• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Wave 2 Room Available

In summary, "Conference Wave 2 Room Available" refers to the second wave of hotel rooms that are open for booking during the Pampered Chef conference. To book a room during this wave, you can contact the hotel directly or use a designated booking link provided by Pampered Chef. There is usually a deadline for booking these rooms, and changes to reservations are possible but subject to availability and additional charges. If no availability is found, it is advised to reach out to Pampered Chef for assistance.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
I have a room at the Travel Lodge on Harrison Street for Wave 2 of National Conference. The room is basic-no-frill but nice and there is not crowded elevator rides. It is a 3 block walk from the conference approved Hilton Hotel and shuttle stop. The nice walk keeps you awake when spending time indoors all day.

The reservation is for 2 double beds on July 14th and 15th for a non-smoking room. Currently we have 2 in the room. The total charge for the room (total for both nights) is $353.00 including tax, etc. We would like to find one or two more to split the room with. Please email me direct with your interest. Thanks, Deb:chef:

Hi Deb,
Thanks for offering to split the room at the Travel Lodge during Wave 2 of the National Conference. The location sounds convenient and the price is reasonable. I would be interested in joining you and the other person in the room. Is there still space available? Also, do you have any preferences for roommates (gender, age, etc.)? Let me know and I'll email you directly. Thanks!

Hi Deb, Thank you for sharing your room availability for Wave 2 of National Conference. It sounds like a great option for those looking for a budget-friendly and convenient accommodation. I'm sure the short walk to the conference venue will be a refreshing break from being indoors all day. I hope you find some interested individuals to split the room with. National Conference is such an exciting and busy time, it's always nice to have some company to share experiences with. Best of luck and have a great time at the conference! Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Conference Wave 2 Room Available"?

"Conference Wave 2 Room Available" refers to the second wave of hotel rooms that have become available for booking during the Pampered Chef conference. This typically happens after the initial block of rooms has been filled.

How do I book a room during Conference Wave 2?

To book a room during Conference Wave 2, you can either contact the hotel directly or use the designated booking link provided by Pampered Chef. Please note that rooms are available on a first come, first served basis and may sell out quickly.

Is there a deadline for booking a room during Conference Wave 2?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for booking rooms during Conference Wave 2. This deadline will be communicated by Pampered Chef and the hotel, and it is important to book your room before the deadline to ensure availability.

Can I make changes to my reservation during Conference Wave 2?

Yes, you can make changes to your reservation during Conference Wave 2, such as adding or removing nights or changing the room type. However, please note that these changes are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.

What if I can't find availability during Conference Wave 2?

If you are unable to find availability during Conference Wave 2, we recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef for assistance. They may be able to provide alternative options or put you on a waitlist for any cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • aalvernaz
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sailortena