• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Fun with CS: Thank You and KG's Approval!

P
Pampered Laura
Yall are so awesome, it's been so fun at conference to have everyone from CS cheering and welcoming to me when I run in to yall around here. :D
It also makes me feel better to know that KG approves of my boots. :eek:

Are you walkin the stage in your boots? Did you already walk? I was just wondering about you this afternoon!

Pampered Laura said:
Yall are so awesome, it's been so fun at conference to have everyone from CS cheering and welcoming to me when I run in to yall around here. :D
It also makes me feel better to know that KG approves of my boots. :eek:
You are tooooo cute Laura!:D I'm cheering from Spokane for you! ;) I'm jealous that you are there and know soooo much but I will be there this time next week!;)

Hope your having an awesome time! Duh-of course you are!!!

Her boots looked FABULOUS!!! She was onstage for TPC today as well as one of the top recruiters in the May-June 4 recruits challenge.

Cool! I am glad she wore her boots....that's who she is!

YAY LAURA!!!! We are all very proud of you. The cheers will continue for you in Wave 2 and 3 in spirit :)

They weren't cow girl boots...they were hot girl boots!!!

LOL. Cute, Kate :eek:

cmdtrgd said:

[With cheesy French accent] But, of course!

cmdtrgd said:
Her boots looked FABULOUS!!! She was onstage for TPC today as well as one of the top recruiters in the May-June 4 recruits challenge.

(Quick hijack) So what did everyone get for the recruiting challenge? Since I should have been there with you Laura. :( (End hijack)

cmdtrgd said:
On Laura, they were.

On anyone else, they would just be . . . boots.

;)

How about posting a pic...for those of us who couldn't be there...and for Bill.:)

Thanks to everyone posting from conference...it's helping us who aren't there to 'feel' the excitement!

Last edited:
PamperedChefDebi said:
(Quick hijack) So what did everyone get for the recruiting challenge? Since I should have been there with you Laura. :( (End hijack)

No telling til AFTER wave 3 is over cuz there are many of us who earned it but have not yet gone yet and don't want the surprise ruined!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

dannyzmom said:
No telling til AFTER wave 3 is over cuz there are many of us who earned it but have not yet gone yet and don't want the surprise ruined!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I second that!!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D

Related to Conference Fun with CS: Thank You and KG's Approval!

1. What is the purpose of the "Conference Fun with CS" event?

The purpose of the event is to provide a fun and welcoming environment for conference attendees, specifically those from the computer science field.

2. How did the CS team show their support during the conference?

The CS team greeted and cheered for attendees when they saw them around the conference, creating a friendly and inclusive atmosphere.

3. Why is it important to have a welcoming environment at conferences?

A welcoming environment helps attendees feel comfortable and included, which can enhance their overall conference experience and encourage networking and collaboration.

4. Who is KG and why is their approval significant?

KG is likely a well-respected member of the computer science community. Their approval of the speaker's boots may indicate a positive reception and acceptance from the industry.

5. What effect did the CS team's support have on the speaker?

The speaker felt appreciated and included, which likely contributed to their enjoyment of the conference and sense of belonging within the computer science community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperMyLife
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • JanisF