• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2011: Share Your Secrets!

but not on the website yet.That is correct! The snowman are coming back, but they are going to be a bit different this year.
So is there not a mini kit this coming season? I recruited two of my four w/ that.

Oh, I was thinking you said the picnic tote. I just got the email! Check it out! Yes, it matches the MD lunch tote.

Yes, there is still a Mini Kit. The regular kit changed a bit and added a pantry item and the price went up to $159 which is why that is pictured so large. The mini kit is still $80 though

Yep and I know hundreds of men who wear cufflinks! NOT! Most of us are just everyday kinda guys. I can not imagine anyone but maybe David M. wearing them. Not to mention, they are awful looking! Even the square ones look well, gaudy.

I think the only consultants at the level to need a new piece of jewelry are women once a man is going to be at that year level they will most likely add a man's piece like they have done with the other pieces through the years.

So, what are they offering the guys for the "Going Places" offer?

NooraK said:
Yes, we're already in the earning period. I believe these new items are a succession to the existing jewelry.

It says this is a new program and everyone will earn this bracelet the first year. Did anyone see it up close?

There are no cufflinks...it is a Men's Bracelet or Women's Bracelet with a slide charm on it that is unique to the year in which you earn it. Each year there will be a different slide charm that can be earned to add to your bracelet, similar to the diamonds added to your setting on your ring currently! According to what I remember, this earning period we will be earning the new bracelets instead of the ring. Those who already earned a ring and want to finish earning diamonds for their settings will be getting an email at the beginnings of September through December on how to earn them - sounds like it might be through sales, since they said you will want to make sure that your calendar is fully booked for fall!

I was at conference...but didn't quite understand the how we complete our ruby rings! Did I miss something...or have they not explained it well yet?

OH! That is different! Slide on jewelry charms. And you are right. I sure don't have to worry about it! It is nice to see something for the guys being offered though. Sometimes I feel like a token piece of meat out here amongst you women! (Yeah right! Jake Gyllenhall has nothing to worry about!)

Thanks for sharing!

<h2>1. What is the theme for Conference 2011?</h2><p>The theme for Conference 2011 is "Share Your Secrets!" This theme encourages consultants to share their tips, tricks, and best practices with each other in order to help everyone grow their business.</p><h2>2. Where and when will Conference 2011 take place?</h2><p>Conference 2011 will take place at the Hilton Chicago from July 20-23, 2011. This central location allows for easy access for consultants from all over the country.</p><h2>3. Is there a dress code for Conference 2011?</h2><p>The dress code for Conference 2011 is business casual. This means comfortable and professional attire that still represents the Pampered Chef brand.</p><h2>4. Will there be any special guest speakers at Conference 2011?</h2><p>Yes, there will be several special guest speakers at Conference 2011. These speakers will include industry experts, successful Pampered Chef consultants, and corporate leaders.</p><h2>5. What can attendees expect to take away from Conference 2011?</h2><p>Attendees can expect to take away valuable knowledge, networking opportunities, and motivation to grow their business. They will also gain access to new products and tools to help them succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

1. What is the theme for Conference 2011?

The theme for Conference 2011 is "Share Your Secrets!" This theme encourages consultants to share their tips, tricks, and best practices with each other in order to help everyone grow their business.

2. Where and when will Conference 2011 take place?

Conference 2011 will take place at the Hilton Chicago from July 20-23, 2011. This central location allows for easy access for consultants from all over the country.

3. Is there a dress code for Conference 2011?

The dress code for Conference 2011 is business casual. This means comfortable and professional attire that still represents the Pampered Chef brand.

4. Will there be any special guest speakers at Conference 2011?

Yes, there will be several special guest speakers at Conference 2011. These speakers will include industry experts, successful Pampered Chef consultants, and corporate leaders.

5. What can attendees expect to take away from Conference 2011?

Attendees can expect to take away valuable knowledge, networking opportunities, and motivation to grow their business. They will also gain access to new products and tools to help them succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
  • heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views