• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2011: Share Your Secrets!

but not on the website yet.That is correct! The snowman are coming back, but they are going to be a bit different this year.
purpleluvs3
Gold Member
Thought I would start a thread, for all those at Confrence 2011, and want to share with us that werent able to attend. Thanks in Advance...now spill all those secrets, J/k or am I??? LOL..

See, I was debating starting a "New Products" thread, but I was then thinking that whoever wanted to post them should start it, so I wouldn't make anyone feel tricked by a thread that didn't actually have new products in it...

Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue.

:yuck::cry:

Teresa LM said:
Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue.

:yuck::cry:

One I don't have!

General session starts in 90 minutes ladies. And there is wireless internet and I'm sure lots of iPads here like me. ;)

I have been debating all day, on weather to start one or not, and thought it might be easier for people wanting to post off phones to go to an already started thread. And although the new products are a very important part, all other information given out could be posted here also. so not ment to trick anyone and hope its not taking that way.

please, please, please don't keep us in suspense any longer than you have tooooooo.....

THANKS in advance Ipad ladies!!

any info yet????????????????????

esavvymom said:
General session starts in 90 minutes ladies. And there is wireless internet and I'm sure lots of iPads here like me. ;)

Sooooo... that means you'll be posting, right? :D Do you need us to pre-start a thread for you?

can't wait can't wait can't wait

Its a long list...I am just going to list them.Candy thermometer
3cup prep bowl set (2)
Soft tip cleaning brush set (2)
Glass cleaning brush (for glassware)
Silicone oven mitt. With cotton on the inside
Easy read measuring colander
Bambo dishclothes
Bamboo dish towels
Small ridged baker (I think it is a stone?? They didn't say.)
Simple slicer (think UM but with just one slicing blade)
microwave chip maker
Restyled UM with larger food holder...replacement part avail for current UM owners
Dripless oil and vinegar bottles...sold separate or as a set
Veggie slicer. (handheld...like salad chopper)
Leak proof glass containers...4sizes, sold separate (have lids)
Food storage labels
MFP recipe card collection
Vegetarian Table cookbook
Chocolate recipe book
Seasons best
Chocolate peanut butter dessert sauce
Chocolate caramel ds
Chocolate peppermint ds
Butterscotch rum ds
blackberry balsamic sauce
Apricot honey sauce
Mango curry sauce
Oange infused canola oil
Rosemary infused oil
Pomegranate balsamic vinegar
Cherry balsamic vinegar
Indian mild curry rub
Smoky applewood rub
Mole rub
New glazed stoneware color TAUPE -limited to the new season!
Bamboo tool turn about. (love this!)
small bamboo knife block set (comes with seerala popular knives, but they didn't say which)
Bamboo dry erase board
Bamboo note holder
Bamboo-fiber mixing bowl set (3 bowls, dishwasher safe)That is it folks!!

Thanks for posting! Wish I could be at conference :(

Thanks! Appreciate the updates.

Thanks for posting here, thought that after the other threads got created that this one would be dead.. but appreciate the complete list being posted here in one post instead of 50. lol Thanks again. to all at confrence keeping us posted with all the new products and information, cant wait to hear more info.

Thanks so much for the listing! When anyone has pictures please share them!

There are some pictures posted on the other thread.

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Bobbi! You rock :D

I count 47, but that's with counting the glass containers as four items, since they are sold separately, and the taupe stoneware as 5.

Since this isn't products...

New apron appears to be black.

New consultant kit $159. Only thing that seems to have changed is the Chef's Tool turner (and SBRC of course).

Last edited:
Sheila said the new apron has color down the edge and the tie. I'm sure we'll get a full length picture later.

Diamond Enhancements promotion August 2011 - January 2012

Looks like a part of the Excellence Awards

They look like slides for a necklace or something.

4 Awards Categories:
  • $55,000 Personal Sales
  • 15 Personal recruits
  • 10 Points for developing leaders
  • At least $15 Million in Organizational Volume

A picture of a teal apron?

ETA: Sheila clarified this was just during their talk about the incentive trip.

Last edited:
Double incentive points for your first and second 30-day-qualified recruit in July, and they'll count as 2 recruits for the incentive requirements.

New Consultant apron - cute!

Attachments

• 270476_2202382984301_1389121744_3398440_293078_n.jpg
    270476_2202382984301_1389121744_3398440_293078_n.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 655
  • 269059_2202383464313_1389121744_3398441_1878562_n.jpg
    269059_2202383464313_1389121744_3398441_1878562_n.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 616
I'll have to make sure I get my two shows in!

Not so sure about the Apron--maybe it'll look better when we actually receive it!

Are the snowman not making a return visit this year? That would be so sad. I really like those dishes.

ChefAndiHV said:
Are the snowman not making a return visit this year? That would be so sad. I really like those dishes.

They are bringing them back but they are the design from last year I believe. They are in the catalog though.

I like this new apron, but I do fear that I'll have to wash it more often and I also am afraid of the black fading over time. Denim can, too, I guess. But overall, I really do like the look of this apron. I need to make sure to get my 2 shows in!

I'm not a fan of the green but that tote is cute. Is that this year's conference tote?

anyone have the retirment list?

It is too girlie. The denim is at least gender non specific. This one looks like a woman's. I am not sure if I would wear it.

Can we just purchase the apron?

Intrepid_Chef said:
I'm not a fan of the green but that tote is cute. Is that this year's conference tote?

Yes. Everyone in the pictures on PC's FB page has one.

DeeDee616 said:
anyone have the retirment list?

I don't believe one was given at last year's conference. Maybe someone will be kind enough to go through the catalog.

christinaspc said:
Can we just purchase the apron?

I'm sure we'll be able to. You can purchase the current one on supply order.

New Consultant Kit spread from catalog

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264147_2202201299759_1389121744_3398233_5434820_n.jpg

Host Benefits spread from the catalog. I like how it gives a visual.http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/269495_2202205259858_1389121744_3398237_8241468_n.jpg

New Excellence Awards jewelryWomen's
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267406_2202298542190_1389121744_3398367_7981112_n.jpgMen's
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264691_2202299422212_1389121744_3398368_822729_n.jpgText your vote
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261287_2202300822247_1389121744_3398371_6200885_n.jpg

No offense to us girls, the jewlery is BEAUTIFUL and makes me want to earn it...but when are they going to do more "men" oriented items? The guys in our biz don't get much and I am seeing more and more men signing up around my area.

The options to the right aren't earrings. They're cufflinks.

So are they no longer doing the ring then diamonds? Bracelet then necklace ....Are we not already in a earning period?

trps said:
So are they no longer doing the ring then diamonds? Bracelet then necklace ....Are we not already in a earning period?

Yes, we're already in the earning period. I believe these new items are a succession to the existing jewelry.

Intrepid_Chef said:
The options to the right aren't earrings. They're cufflinks.

I thought they were slides for the bracelets...

Shelly Flanagan said:
I thought they were slides for the bracelets...
Me too.Actually, the title says "What's your slide style?"

Any news from closing session? I got a text saying to make sure to submit to shows in July, August and September to receive items that coordinate with the lunch tote. Not sure of any details beyond that.

<h2>1. What is the theme for Conference 2011?</h2><p>The theme for Conference 2011 is "Share Your Secrets!" This theme encourages consultants to share their tips, tricks, and best practices with each other in order to help everyone grow their business.</p><h2>2. Where and when will Conference 2011 take place?</h2><p>Conference 2011 will take place at the Hilton Chicago from July 20-23, 2011. This central location allows for easy access for consultants from all over the country.</p><h2>3. Is there a dress code for Conference 2011?</h2><p>The dress code for Conference 2011 is business casual. This means comfortable and professional attire that still represents the Pampered Chef brand.</p><h2>4. Will there be any special guest speakers at Conference 2011?</h2><p>Yes, there will be several special guest speakers at Conference 2011. These speakers will include industry experts, successful Pampered Chef consultants, and corporate leaders.</p><h2>5. What can attendees expect to take away from Conference 2011?</h2><p>Attendees can expect to take away valuable knowledge, networking opportunities, and motivation to grow their business. They will also gain access to new products and tools to help them succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

1. What is the theme for Conference 2011?

The theme for Conference 2011 is "Share Your Secrets!" This theme encourages consultants to share their tips, tricks, and best practices with each other in order to help everyone grow their business.

2. Where and when will Conference 2011 take place?

Conference 2011 will take place at the Hilton Chicago from July 20-23, 2011. This central location allows for easy access for consultants from all over the country.

3. Is there a dress code for Conference 2011?

The dress code for Conference 2011 is business casual. This means comfortable and professional attire that still represents the Pampered Chef brand.

4. Will there be any special guest speakers at Conference 2011?

Yes, there will be several special guest speakers at Conference 2011. These speakers will include industry experts, successful Pampered Chef consultants, and corporate leaders.

5. What can attendees expect to take away from Conference 2011?

Attendees can expect to take away valuable knowledge, networking opportunities, and motivation to grow their business. They will also gain access to new products and tools to help them succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings