• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight

In summary, "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef employees where they gather to watch a movie and socialize outside of work hours. It typically takes place on Friday nights at 6:30 PM, but the exact date and time may vary. The event usually takes place at a local movie theater near the office, but may also be hosted at an employee's home or a different location. All Pampered Chef employees, as well as their family and friends, are welcome to attend. Employees are also encouraged to invite new coworkers to join. Movie suggestions from employees are also welcome.
Nanisu
Gold Member
The critics are panning it but we howled. Pure entertainment. Especially if you were a fan of the tv show. We loved it.

Saw a review this morning that said it was really good. It's not the old Get Smart tv show, but we're in a different time. I think a lot of critics have trouble just sitting and enjoying a movie. They feel like they have to analyze everything.I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I completely agree! I don't understand why the critics are giving it such negative reviews. As a fan of the TV show, I was thoroughly entertained by the movie. It stayed true to the original and provided non-stop laughter. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well!

Related to Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight

What is "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight"?

"Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef employees where we gather to watch a movie and socialize outside of work hours.

When is "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight"?

It typically takes place on Friday nights at 6:30 PM, but the exact date and time may vary depending on employee availability and movie showtimes.

Where does "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight" take place?

The event usually takes place at a local movie theater near our office, but occasionally we may host it at an employee's home or a different location.

Who can attend "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight"?

All Pampered Chef employees are welcome to attend, as well as their family and friends. We also encourage employees to invite new coworkers to join in on the fun!

Can we suggest a movie to watch at "Completely off Topic, We Saw Get Smart Tonight"?

Absolutely! We are always open to movie suggestions from employees. Just let us know and we will try our best to make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies