• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Nanny 911 the Cure for Clueless Parenting?

In summary, "Talk About Clueless!" is a modern party game by Pampered Chef based on the classic game of Clue. It can be played with 4-6 players, but can also accommodate more or less. A typical game lasts 30-45 minutes, but can be adjusted to preference. It is suitable for ages 8 and up and can be played multiple times with different mysteries to solve.
ihavethetools
Okay, well we weren't but caught Nanny 911 tonight and the parents were like out of it or something. The mom especially never wiped the smile off her face. Her kids had a habit of disappearing out of the house near busy streets and she sat there holding the 3 month old baby, smiling. "oh did you lock your brother out?"

And to make this pertain to PC.....I saw lots of PC products on her counter!!!!

Kris

That's the problem with kids nowadays...there are too many of them with parents like that one!! LOL!!!

I wanted to go through the t.v. and wipe the smile off her face.
Then it showed that SUDDENLY she decided to pay attention.
I don't think it will last with her.
Couldn't believe that their two year old would escaped to the front yard and they totally ignored him.

Kris

ihavethetools said:
I wanted to go through the t.v. and wipe the smile off her face.
Then it showed that SUDDENLY she decided to pay attention.
I don't think it will last with her.
Couldn't believe that their two year old would escaped to the front yard and they totally ignored him.

Kris

That's called Natural Selection!

I couldn't believe the dad wanted to drive the kids to sleep every night! Even when the nanny gave them pj's and they got so excited, the dad wouldn't even try it for one night!!

I noticed the stone and then the quik stir pitcher :)

Related to Is Nanny 911 the Cure for Clueless Parenting?

1. What exactly is "Talk About Clueless!"?

"Talk About Clueless!" is a fun and interactive party game created by Pampered Chef. It is a modern twist on the classic game of Clue, where players must solve a mystery by asking questions and collecting clues.

2. How many players can participate in "Talk About Clueless!"?

The game is designed for 4-6 players, but can be played with more or less if desired. It is recommended to have an even number of players for the best experience.

3. How long does a typical game of "Talk About Clueless!" last?

The game typically lasts about 30-45 minutes, depending on the number of players and how quickly they can solve the mystery. It can also be played in shorter or longer time frames, depending on the players' preferences.

4. Is there a specific age range for playing "Talk About Clueless!"?

The game is recommended for ages 8 and up, but can be enjoyed by players of all ages. It is a great family game that can be played with children and adults alike.

5. Can "Talk About Clueless!" be played more than once?

Absolutely! The game includes multiple different mysteries to solve, so you can play it over and over again without getting bored. Plus, with the interactive nature of the game, each playthrough can be different and unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies