• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Rates for Shows: How Much Will I Receive?

In summary, the commission rates for Pampered Chef consultants vary based on monthly sales and career sales. For the month of September, the commission rate for sales over $750 is 22%. There is also a deduction of $2 per month for insurance for inactive consultants. It is important to submit sales before the 6 month deadline to maintain active consultant status and avoid any deductions.
AmyP
I have been inactive for a year or so now. I forget how much commsion is. I know it changes with every show and their amounts. I did a show and it was $800. How much commision will I recieve? ANd does anyone have the paper where it determines it? Thankyou

Re: Commision22% for september check CC for official breakdown because I am not really sure

Re: CommisionMonthly Commissionable Commission % Commission % After $15,000 Sales Total* Career Sales
$4,000 and over 25% 27%
$2,500 – $3,999.99 24% 26%
$1,250 – $2,499.99 23% 25%
$750 – $1,249.99 22% 24%
$1 – $749.99 20% 22%

Commission also goes up if you have recruits (depending on your level)

Last edited:
Re: CommisionAt $800 you would earn at 22%, so you would make $176.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/consultantconnection/images/en_US/pdf/commission_level_chart.pdf

Make sure you get that show submitted today, though. With the new career plan, you have to re-sign after 6 months of inactivity. Everyone started fresh in April, but that means September is the last of those 6 months. If you don't submit it today, you will no longer be a consultant, and won't be able to submit it until you re-sign.

Re: Commision22%...but will they deduct $2 bucks a month for insurance?

Re: CommisionYes, for every month you were "inactive" and didn't submit any sales.

Re: CommisionIf you have not submitted anything for a year or so, I would submit it as early as possible today to see if you still can! The old plan was 12 months and the new plan (starting in April) was 6 months, so you may not even be able to submit! You may want to call HO to be sure!

Re: CommisionDid you check with HO and were you able to submit your Show?

Re: CommisionThanx everyone.....yes I submitted it on Tuesday night.....One of the CC used was declined but luckily I fixed it in time. I was nervous it wouldnt go through on time but it did. :) Forgot about that $2! They shouldn't deduct it when you were inactive cause not like you were doing any shows.....oh well....

Re: CommisionWhen I have had downline consultants become active again, HO always takes out $2 for every month they did not have a commission to pull the fee from.

What is the commission rate for shows?

The commission rate for shows varies depending on the total sales at the show. It can range from 10% to 25% of the total sales.

How do I calculate my commission for a show?

To calculate your commission for a show, multiply the total sales by the commission rate. For example, if the total sales at the show were $1000 and the commission rate is 15%, your commission would be $150.

Do I receive commission on my own purchases at the show?

No, commission is only earned on the sales made by your customers at the show. Your own purchases do not count towards your commission.

Are there any bonuses or incentives for reaching certain sales goals?

Yes, there are various bonuses and incentives offered for reaching certain sales goals at shows. This may include higher commission rates or free products.

When will I receive my commission payment?

Commission payments are typically processed and paid out within 2-3 weeks after the show date. You will receive the payment through your preferred method of payment, either by check or direct deposit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • byrd1956