• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef

In summary, " Ginger's husband has been working a long day and she is currently taking a break to focus on her vacation preparations.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Good morning Soonerchef.:p ....We're all waiting for the notes from last night from Tom Marston's show. Please don't keep us waiting!!

Just posted it, it was an hour long show and there were a lot of notes...took me practically an hour to type it up!!

I was just reading through it. Thank you so much. I'm back to reading it.

Hi Andrea, Miss you on here all ready! Hope your 1st day of work went well!!

Me2:D :D :D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

Thanks for posting those notes!

Oh, thanks guys...the first day of work went well, very easy...honestly have to say that I can't believe that I am getting paid to basically stand around. I know it will get harder but sheesh. And, if you don't know I am a manager at the busiest Office Max here in St. Louis...today is not what I call busy.

Anyhoo, thanks again!

You must get GREAT discounts on your business supplies!!!

Nope...my PC discount is better!! Isn't that funny...

Not surprising, though - PC rocks!!!!!

Congrats on your new job--and surviving the first day!

I am still new to the site, can you please tell me where to find the notes on Tom's show??? Thank you!

Congrats, Andrea... Having an entire thread dedicated to you!

Wow, how special I feel! I have to say that this job is nothing compared to being a SAHM!!! DH always said "you'll see how hard working is when you go back to work"...I told him last night that he can complain no longer about work because I have compaired the two and working a "regular day job" is a walk in the park!!

Being a SAHM is rewarding in so many ways!
~Not to sound like a shrink but... does your hubby need some extra attention or something? Mine gets goofy every once in a while and starts muttering about me getting "a real job".. HA! Usually some extra attention and a back rub sets him right again for a while...~

I think men are completely oblivious to what being a SAHM is really like!!

Men are oblivious to ALL of us no MATTER what we do, its NEVER harder nor rougher than their Jobs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger:cool:

psst. Andrea...hows it going out in the REAL world;) ;) ;)

Amen Sister!!!!

It's going well, hired 4 people today. Things have changed a lot and 20 year old kids seem really young and I found myself thinking "when did I get sooooo old?"

Oh well, I am having a blast but miss spending the summer with my kiddies.

Talking about being a SAHM I told my husband to be prepared when I do shows after #3 comes along and he looked like he was going to die he said 3? So at least my husband does understand a little about SAHM's

My husband just changed jobs. He was doing the morning show at a radio station (a 4-5 hour day) and is now at another station doing production work, making the commercials. Now he works an 8 hour day, which is apparantly quite exhausting. Umm, honey, most of America (including me) works an 8+ hour a day job.:p

I will say that my husband is great with not complaining about taking care of the kids and he is the only one to take care of them come conference time but with that being said he does not see the big, huge fur balls floating around the house (i.e, he doesn't vaccum) and doesn't notice that he can no longer see out of the kitchen window (i.e, he doesn't do dishes). Basically he takes care of the kids and NOTHING else.

Andrea -my husband is the same! I come home to food left on the stove, dirty clothes dropped and left, and every toy my son has(and some I don't recognize!) strewn thru the house. But he's fed, bathed, and exhausted from playing with daddy. I feel it's worth it - at least I know who has him and that he is being loved and cared for by a parent! And my husband never complains about taking care of him- he is so impressed with the $ I've been earning!with PC......well okay, I did hear a bit of complaining this week - I've been working my butt off to get all my shows done and closed so I can concentrate on getting ready for vacation. I've been MIA at home alot -but just turned in my 7th and last show for the month ~ and now he's happy about my paycheck which can be used to pay for vacation!!! (I'm saving some of it for conference though!)

1. What is "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef"?

"Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef" is a popular recipe and cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef. It features quick and easy meal ideas, kitchen hacks, and special guests to help viewers become confident and skilled in the kitchen.

2. What types of recipes are featured on "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef"?

The show features a variety of recipes from appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. These recipes are designed to be simple, delicious, and perfect for any occasion.

3. How often does "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef" release new episodes?

New episodes of "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef" are released weekly, typically on Wednesdays. You can stay updated on new episodes by following Pampered Chef on social media or subscribing to our YouTube channel.

4. Can I find the recipes from "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef" online?

Yes, all recipes featured on "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef" can be found on our website or on our YouTube channel. You can also purchase any necessary Pampered Chef products used in the recipes on our website.

5. How can I become a guest on "Come Out Come Out Wherever You Are Soonerchef"?

If you are interested in being a guest on the show, please reach out to us through our website or social media channels. We are always looking for passionate home cooks and chefs to share their expertise and recipes with our audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • slhale
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies